• “Camel Wars, $40 million feature in development, Xoom Entertaiment.
• “Dam 999, $15 million feature scheduled for an August, 2011 release.
• “Better Than Human, feature drama written for Living Earth Productions.
• “Across the Red Line, sports action feature rewritten for the Cannell Studios.
• “Guard of Honor, treatment written for the Cannell Studios and Midnight Soldiers Prods (based on bestselling novel).
• “Zen Cowboy, feature comedy written for Triad ***** .
• “Time for Joy, sitcom pilot and one episode written for Riviera Entertainment.
• “I Love Ludo, half-hour sitcom pilot, written for Bu West Productions.
• 16 spec feature scripts completed, various genres
• How to Write High Structure, High Concept Movies (Xlibris Press).
• Screenwriting: The Formula (Writers Digest Books).
• God Wars: Living With Angels, (Echelon Press, 2011).
• Jo-Bri and the Two Worlds
• The Statue Moves.
• “The Seven Essential Elements of a Successful Screenplay” (Creative Screenwriting Magazine, produced 2005)
• “Credible Dialogue” (Creative Screenwriting Magazine, produced 2006)
• Best Screenplay, Telluride Indiefest (2004)
• Semi-Finalist, Project Greenlight ((2004)
• Semi-Finalist, American Screenwriting Competition (2006)
• Quarter Finalist, Page Screenwriting Competition (2006)
• Quarter Finalist American Screenwriting Competition (2006)
• Quarter Finalist Screenwriting Expo Screenwriting Competition (2005)
• VP of Development, Interpreter ***** & Management/Writers Boot Camp
• Director of Development, Motion Picture Division, The Cannell Studios
• Director of Development, Midnight Soldiers Productions
• Story Editor, Freddie Fields Productions
• Freelance reader, TriStar, Interscope, Spelling, Turner, HBO, Goldwyn, et ***** cation
• M. A. in Professional Writing, USC, Los Angeles, CA
• B. A. in Creative Writing, UVic, Victoria, Canada
Screenwriter, novelist, non-fiction book author, script consultant
M.A. in professional writing from USC
B.A. in creative writing from U of Victoria
Currently have a $15 million 3D action feature in post production with a scheduled September 2011 release, a $40 million feature in development with "Die Hard" director John McTiernan attached to direct, I just had my latest novel published, am negotiating the sale of another feature to a Canadian production company and am writing a miniseries for an Irish production company. I wrote two well-known books on screenwriting and am a frequent guest speaker and panelist at film festivals and writing conferences in the States, Canada and Europe, and am a former motion picture development exec and book editor.