AZIM ***** , MBA, BS
SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
Results-driven professional with extensive management and engineering expertise for completing projects on time. Strategist with a demonstrated ability to deliver corporate objectives within budget. Excellent track record of implementing value-added processes in an organized manner to satisfy company and client business needs. Skilled in applying cost cutting methods and eliminating unnecessary process steps to increased efficiency for decreasing lead times.
▪ Leadership… Spearheaded service engineering projects which led to improved customer service.
▪ Teambuilding… Led 20 member engineering group responsible for 757 the nacelle system.
▪ Increased Sales… Over 70% revenue gain in less than 14 months.
▪ Research Analyst… Conducted several case-studies on Nuclear, Wind and Solar energy, and Finance.
▪ Strong communication and interpersonal skills
▪ Strategic Planning ▪ Sales Engineering ▪ Excellent Customer Support
▪ Design Engineering ▪ Airframe Repair/ Design Changes ▪ Structural Improvement
▪ Cost Reduction ▪ Project Management ▪ Worldwide Logistics
AAR Aircraft Services- MIA.
Liasion Engineer Present Job
Conducted tasks with cross-functional teams for structrual repair and overhaul of commercial jet aircraft. Resolved production, engineering and supply chain issues. Worked on repairs of airframe parts and components for the B737, B757 and MD-90 airplanes Coordinated projects with internal and external customers as well as OEM for design of structural repair.
Sikorsky Aircraft Company - United Technologies Company, West Palm Beach, FL. *****
Led cross-functional teams of production, engineering and parts personnel for the structural assembly of the
H-92 Canadian Helicopter Program. Motivated and delegated airframe design engineering personnel on a daily and weekly basis on all structural projects for the helicopter assembly ***** pleted projects with internal customers for changes in airframe design on all Sikorsky rotorcraft systems.
Projects included as follows:
▪ Analyzed and evaluated airframe structures, hydraulic systems, and flight components.
▪ Implemented design and drawing changes using CATIA V and ENOVIA
▪ Resolved production and engineering issues.
▪ Complied with export controls / ITAR.
Butler International – Recruiting Company, Dallas TX. *****
Provided engineering expertise in Design, Liaison, Service and Manufacturing Engineering for the following corporations:
· Gulfstream Aerospace, business-jet manufacturing, Savannah, GA.
· AAR Corp. Heavy aircraft repair, Indianapolis, IN.
· FedEx, Memphis TN and at vendor location Nordam, Tulsa, ****mercial Gear Co. Pompano Beach, FL. *****
Manufacturer all types of gears, sprockets and splines.
Managed a small gear manufacturing facility. Utilized manual lathes, CNC lathe and milling machines to fabricate gear blanks and other machined parts. Procured raw material and sourced items required for business operation. Directed engineering, manufacturing and price quoting for customers. Provided excellent machined parts to the printing, marine, and the aerospace industries, as well as local manufactures. Supplied gears and general machine shop services. Upgraded processes, procedures and systems throughout the company.
▪ Achieved quality milestone of every 10, 00 parts produced; less then 18 were reworks and only 9 rejected.
Dassault Falcon, Teterboro, NJ. *****
Responsible for structural repairs on all Falcon Jets. Coordinated with the home-office in France for design and modification of structural repair on all in-service aircraft. Projects included in-house and on-site analysis and evaluation of damage or repair to airframe, wings, flight control structures, and all other structural components. Provided substantiation for repairs or modification to aircraft structures in order to satisfy FAA/JAA/DGAC requirements by accomplishing tasks as follows:
▪ Assessed and reviewed airframe structures by referring to the engineering drawings and CFR Part 25.
▪ Implemented structural repair design process by using CATIA.
▪ Provided excellent service to the Authorized Service Centers, MRO stations, and owners/operators.
▪ Assisted Field Service, Help Desk, Spares, vendors, suppliers and individuals seeking Falcon support.
▪ Coordinated the Satcom corrosion Service Bulletin.
▪ Supported the Spares group on resolving repair, warranty, process, specifications and parts issues.
Boeing Commercial Airplane Group, Wichita, KS and Seattle, WA. 1995–1998
Worked on all BOEING products (737, 747, 757, 767, and 777) in the fuselage responsibility group and the strut and nacelle group. Involved in the modification and preparation of engineering data for electronic conversion. Performed engineering data conversion on Nacelle Systems (inlet, fan cowl and thrust reverser) for the GE, PW, RR engines. Involved in the B ***** /-300 passenger to freighter modification and conversion program. Worked on the 747X new design project with the EA and RR engine group. Projects were completed as follows:
▪ Design of airframe structures using CATIA and APLG (Automated Part List Generator).
▪ Implemented the structural design changes with the use of CATIA and DCN/ADCN.
▪ Provided design engineering support for engine mounted systems hardware.
▪ Worked on the design, drawing and parts list changes for strut and nacelle ***** cation
MBA- Global Management, University of Phoenix, Ft. Lauderdale FL.
BS- Engineering- ABET accredited. Southern Polytechnic State University, Marietta, GA.
TWA Technical Academy, Kansas City, MO.
Commercial aircraft structural repair course. (560 hours).
UCLA Engineering Course, Los Angeles, CA
Airframe structural design and repair course. Graduate: Certificate (30 hours).
▪ CATIA 4 and 5 ▪ ENOVIA / CITRIX ▪ Product Development
▪ Risk Mitigation ▪ Process Improvement ▪ Operations Management
▪ Microsoft Excel ▪ Microsoft Word ▪ Airframe Structural Durability
▪ Power point ▪ Quickbooks ▪ Financial Analysis
▪ Microsoft Office
AZIM ***** , MBA, BS