• Handling Agricultural Export/Imports.
• Customer Intelligence.
• Experience in Agri-business, customer and principle interaction.
• MIS, Reporting, Sales forecasting, planning, budgeting.
• International communications.
• Coordination with Authorities.
• Plant quarantine and safe trade of agricultural commodities.
Current: 3 years experience in ***** ***** ***** . Ltd. (a Subsidiary of Bayer CropSciences) as EXIM Specialist (M&S) APAC Tropical.
Job Profile (Current):
• Handling complete client servicing, Key & Corporate customer communication and contact centre functions.
• Dealing with International trade procedures (specially in APAC tropical & temperate , parts
of Europe & US) akin to Plant quarantine, Ministry of Agriculture etc.
• Facilitation of safe trade practices under the norms of IPPC , WTO, National Plant quarantine
• Arranging Pest Risk Analysis for ite ***** ot covered under Import schedule of Plant Quarantine department of ***** .
• Export and Import planning, Budgeting and handling for Agriculture commodities and items of Plant/Animal origin.
• Handling Export documentation for Wire transfers and Letter of Credits.
• Corresponding with all international clients for export budgets, orders, regulations etc..
• Facilitate and communicate the needs of our customers through constant interface with Logistics, Finance, Operations, QA & research.
• Planning, Budgeting, etc for APAC Tropical & Sub-Tropical countries.
• Coordinating with CUS Eumea, China, Korea, America as well as Global LCS.
• Finalising the appropriate supplier based on price negotiations with 2-3 parties in case of al generic products.
• To co-ordinate with Sales & Mktg. team for sales reports, targets, collection, budgets and other marketing related issues.
• Customer Intelligence reporting, customer feedback and analysis.
• Coordinating for Variety registration in Indonesia with Indonesian colleagues.
• Coordinating with In company registrations (Regional product registration in Global database)
• Coordination with Plant quarantine, APEDA, Customs, Bank and other external authorities for facilitating the smooth handling of EXIM transaction.
• Training sales team in APAC countries for EXIM operations processes, new developments in Process both in operations and planning.
1. 1. 2 years experience in a Pahuja Takki Seeds Ltd. as Executive in Product Promotion.
Preparing literatures ( pamphlets, catalogues, slogans and language translations)
Event Handling ( dealers meeting, meetings with marketing executives and maintaining and analyzing their records , In house exhibitions and fates)
Managing the flower seeds department (Operations, marketing)
Preparing the product details for their Garden Shoppe Company
To promote the business of flower seeds and allied items.
Identify & explore new markets and tap profitable business opportunities
Manage customer relationship
Sourcing seeds from International markets.