ACTIVITY Scientist of material engineering, specializing in research, development and production of ceramics and glasses for electronics and electrotechnics.
R&D and manufacture of Piezoceramics Transducers for Medicine Devices
Ceramic Capillaries for Ball Bonding in Microelectronics: -improvement of current technological process ;
-development of new chemical compositions of ceramics both oxides, and non-oxides;
-application of modern technological processes of ceramic production, such as injection molding and so on.
-development of protective coatings for ceramic capillaries for Ball Bonding.
* Agglomerates or compound stones for building and furnishing
industry according to “BRETONSTONE SYSTEM” technology
(vibro-compression under vacuum), including leadership of
laboratory and R&D on pilot plant.
* Joining of ceramics for the following applications:
- electrical penetration assemblies for nuclear power generation
- hermetization of ends of tubular electric heaters;
- ceramic capacitors;
- semiconductor devices;
* Glass in microelectronic packaging : passivation glasses, solder
glasses, metallization binders, dielectric pastes, sealing glasses
for metal housings.
* High-temperature inorganic coatings.
* Glasses, glass-ceramics, ceramic- and glass-matrix composites for
* Organization of experimental and serial production of advanced
Participant of XV International Congress of Glass, Leningrad,
VIII Meeting on Optical Engineering in Israel, Tel-Aviv, 1992;
40 articles, 10 reports, 11 inventions;
Monography “Hermetic Insulators in Atomic Power Plants”,
Blagoveschensk, 1990, 288 p. (rus. ).
EMPLOYMENT 2007 - Ultrashape, Senior Process
***** Micro-Swiss Advanced Bonding Systems, Senior Process
Development Engineer, Leader of new material
***** Tavor Marble Industries Inc. , Chief Technolog and
***** Israel Ceramic and Silicate Institute, Scientific Employee.
***** Institute of Chemical Technology, USSR. At last Senior
Born 1948, USSR, Dnepropetrovsk. Married +2. Languages: Hebrew, English, Russian (native), Ukrainian. Immigrated: September 1990.
I. D. ***** .