GRANT H. *****
Generating Revenue for Companies Expanding Globally
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Global Executive with an outstanding record of achievement in the fields of ***** , consumer products and food industries. Leverages experience in the Asia-Pacific markets to identify, negotiate and lead successful international business development initiatives. Highly skilled in management, sales/marketing, market entry, turnarounds and matching capabilities with deliveries.
· Initiated and negotiated the investment and development of a $3 billion project in Asia.
o Identified key markets and partners, including investors, bankers and a government affiliate to devise a major theme park utilizing ***** brands and properties.
· Revitalized Asian sales territory, increasing sales by 10% of $80 million division sales.
o Diversified customer base, with Fortune 500 companies, expand into vertical markets and strengthened sales organization positioning a company and products into leading companies and categories globally.
· Promoted over 5, 00 products in Asia-Pacific territories within selected categories.
o By managing and implementing strategies and appointing 7 overseas agency offices in Asia-Pacific. Covered 13 countries (Japan, Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines, Thailand, India, Australia and New Zealand)
· Outstanding Relationship Builder who quickly builds trust among senior level decision makers to establish sustainable competitive edge.
o Preferred Supplier for Fortune 100 companies. Each company surpassing $100 billion in sales.
o Secured key relationships with decision makers seeking American products, brands, properties and Intellectual properties (IP’s).
o These major conglomerates have various divisions that operate within forced distribution network, including General Merchandising, Consumer Packaged Goods, ***** , Media, Food, Wholesale, Retail, Textile, Realty, Electronics, IT, Automobile, Insurance, Financing, Industrial Machinery, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Real-Estate, Aerospace, Logistics and Distribution.
***** ***** GROUP Los Angeles, CA 2007 – 2009
Vice President, International Licensing
· Identified key markets and partners utilizing over 15 years of International business development experience. Obtained a deep network of senior level relationships with over 50 Fortune 100 & 500 companies throughout Asia.
· Initiated and negotiated the development of ***** ’s first major theme park in the world. Set-up key investors, partners and the Korean Government to approve and facilitate this project.
· Negotiated, set-up and executed Location Based ***** (LBE) and walk-through attractions live in Asia-Pacific territories for several ***** properties.
· Administered and directed the day-to-day business within the international divisions in Los Angeles Headquarters and Asia-Pacific territories.
WORLD TRADE CONSULTANTS, LTD. Chicago, IL 1994 – 2006
· For 12 years represented over twenty American manufactures licensed to promote their products in Asia. Including a leading food franchise with over 60% worldwide market share.
· Attended Trade Shows around the world for over a decade. Was responsible for planning, designing, budgeting and establishing marketing concepts of booths, logistics and freight.
Previous sales position with Banana Republic, became the #1 sales person in the country (out of 14, 00 sales representatives). Implemented creative sales techniques and was assigned to train and motivate management.
GRANT H. *****