• Over 18 years in ICT solutions Sales, Marketing, Business Development Management and 9 years of Professional Technical background working for leading ICT companies across the middle east including UAE, Jordan, Oman, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UK and have high level of acceptance & credibility with partners and customers.
• Graduated from North East London Poly/University, UK in Electrical & Electronics Engineering including Communications & Computer Engineering Plus my A Levels from Croydon/London University.
• Native Jordanian with fluent language, communications skills in Arabic and English
• Successful and proven track record in driving P&L, revenue in the Government, Banking, Consultants, Contractors & Oil sectors with the creation of strong relations and Successful track record with OEM and channel organizations.
• Able to plan , upport, market, sell & manage turn-key IT solutions and Projects
• Able to manage and motivate the sales team and have the ability to build, challenge, motivate and lead a strong, culturally diverse team.
• Strong business leadership and communication skills. Well versed with the tendering, contracting, Recruitment & Vendors, Customer relations processes and Ability to coordinate and delegate across business.
• Broad knowledge of Enterprise Networking, Storage Management, Security including Full Data Centers Hardware and Software i. e. Infrastructure, Servers, DAS, NAS, SAN, Virtualisation, High Availability Solutions, Storage Consolidation, Back Up DR, Networking, Structured cabling and Earthing.
• CA, CISCO, HP, IBM , COSMOCOM, Fujitsu, NetApp, QUANTUM, WALLIS and others … sales certification and Training consolidated with solid experience.