Experience by domains:
Legal - 2 years
Sales - 18 years
Health / Social Service - 22 years
Management/Consulting - 11 years
Period: ***** present
Camigi Concept srl (No. employees: less than 10)
Job description:Business Law, ontracts, ork contracts, nternal Procedures Code, epresenting the Company from the legal point of view, aintaining the relation with the Chamber of Commerce and the Commerce Register.
Period: 2008-08 ***** - Camigi Concept SRL - Business Contracts
Period: 2006 – 2007 Legal Internship - Barrister Violeta Podolianu – Criminal Law
Medical Representative / Medical Imaging Services
Gral Medical Clinic
7 , nitatii str. -Bucharest
01/04/ ***** /09/2009
Promotion of the Clinic's medical services to the Physicians.
Medical Representative - Cardilology Division
Labormed Pharma Trading
01/10/ ***** /03/2009
To promote the Company's products to the Physicians and to the pharmacies , o enlarge the client portfolio in the designed area, he participation at the medical events, he participation to the sales trainings.
Medical Representative / medical services
Pozitron Consulting srl
Medical services PET/CT
01/03/ ***** /10/2008
Client management for PET/CT investigations;promotion of the medical services consisting in PET/CT examinatiion;explanation of the PET/CT investigation method both to the patients and to the Physicians
Medical Consultant / Professional Department
Med Co srl
Medical devices retailer / OMRON exclusive representative in Romania
01/09/ ***** /03/2008
Promotion of the Company's products and enlarging the client portfolio
Sales Manager / Cardiology Department
Medical devices retailer
01/11/ ***** /05/2007
Presenting the Interventional Cardiology Systems (stent systems) to the doctors in the interventional cardiology filed; sales of stenting systems (both coronary and peripheral), articipating to the bids.
Framaceutica Remedia S. A. - Deva
Import and retail of pharmaceutic products
01/05/ ***** /11/2006
Sales, istribution and client mamagement in the designed area
Medical Assistant in Radiology and medical imaging
Armeneasca 34 Veterinary Clinic
34 Armeneasca str. - Bucharest
Medical services - veterinary
01/01/ ***** /05/2005
Medical Imaging examinations and radiodiagnostic.
Medical Technologies srl
Medical devices retailer
01/08/ ***** /05/2000
Sales and client management in the designed area;participation at the fairs and medical events
Labor med srl
Pharma production and trading
01/08/ ***** /08/1997
Sales and client management in the designed area
Medical Sales Representaive / Kodak Medical Imaging Products
Arisco S. A.
International trading company
01/06/ ***** /09/1994
Sales and client management in Romania ;registration of the products at the Ministery of Health, articipation to the National bids and at the medical congresses of radiology and medical imaging in Romania and Austria
Medical Assistant ( Principal ) of Radiology and Medical Imaging
Fundeni Clinical Hospital
Medical Health Services
01/09/ ***** /06/1993
Preparing the patients for the medical imaging examinations;assisting the Physician in diagnostics;coo-ordinatig the shifts in ER ;examinating the patients as a Radiographer.
Proffesor associate / instructor - Radiology and Medical Imaging
Scoala Postliceala Sanitara - Fundeni
Postlyceal school / post secondary school
01/09/ ***** /06/2004
Instructing the students in medical imaging techniques ;practical and theoretical instruction X-Ray Anathomy; X-Ray Diagnostics;Radioprotection.
University "D. Cantemir" - Bucharest - Law and Administrative Sciences – 2002 – 2009 Graduated 2009/ Law
Medical Post-lyceal school ***** - Medical Imaging /Radiology
Medical Marketing ***** Kodak Pathe Medical Division /Paris, rance
Pharmaceutical Marketing 2006 Vienna , Austria
Trainings in X-Ray and Nuclear Medicine, uality assurance, anagement and prevention. 1992, **** – Interventional Cardiology – Athens (Greece).
2008 – PET/CT –investigation procedures – Budapest (Hungary).
english (advanced, dvanced, dvanced)
french (advanced, dvanced, dvanced)
PC knowledge : MS- Office : Word, ccess, xcel, ower Point , Internet since 1992
Other relevant skills and details:
- Solid top medical connections .
- Special abilities in X-Ray and Nuclear Medicine, uality assurance, anagement and prevention.
- Very good car driving abilities.
- Very good relationship with the Media and a constant participation to the national and international fairs, xhibitions , edical congresses and conferences.
- I heve the ability of explaining things and I have been a Professor Associate to the Post-Lyceal School in Fundeni – in the Radiology and Medical Imaging branch.
- The License Paper – 2009 – at the Law School : “The Forensic Investigation of the Fraud Suspected Banking Cards”.
- I traveled every year abroad (all over Europe and the United States of America ) both for business and pleasure.
- I worked mostly in a multinational environment, aving many national and international connections.
- I’m very interested in Business Law , related especially but not limited to my experience in running a Company.
- My huge medical and commercial background helps me dealing with medical malpractice, edical trading, adiology and nuclear devices, special working conditions (Labour Law) and proffesional risk evaluation.
- The Law School helps me deal with all kind of contracts, both civil and commercial .
- I work easily in different environments and in various fields ( Business, aw, rade, edical services – both human and veterinary -, irport services, avy, Marketing, anagement, T).
- My medical / helath activity has been mostly in Emmergency Rooms, o I have the habit of taking decisions promptly and clearly in special conditions.
- Strong pluridisciplinar experience.
• Excellent communication skills with ability to convey high impact messages clearly (verbal, written and presentation) to peers and senior management within and outside the company and across functions .
• Mastery in English and local language as well as other languages as required.
• Mastery in French.
• Excellent understanding of internal operational issues (e. g. , opportunities to improve current processes).
• Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Excellent knowledge of the end-to-end process of sales operations, change management, business planning and the organization's capabilities.
• Advanced, in-depth knowledge of local legal compliance issues.
• Strong leadership and project management skills.
• Strong people management skills i. e. attracting, retaining and developing a talented workforce incl. goal setting and performance management
• Strong ability to lead teams and individuals through change
• Ability to understand and interpret customer needs and translate them into workable procedures and activities.
• Excellent organizational skills with proven ability to plan and structure multiple operational activities to achieve a superior customer/partner experience
• Solid understanding of the company's business and budget planning cycle