• Dedicated IT professional with 9 years of experience in Business intelligence systems , esign, development and delivery of enterprise software and Implementation of complex e-Commerce, Client/Server and Intranet/web based n-tier architecture systems utilizing Object oriented and Internet technologies with strong domain knowledge.
• Over 4 years of experience in design , evelopment , mplementation, with technologies like Java, EJB, Servlets, JSP, **** 3. 0/2. 0, #, isual Basic , SL, XML, JMS, XML Schema and UNIX Shell Programming
• Over 6 years of experience in Database programming for creating Data Warehouse with IBM WebSphere Data Stage 7. 5. 1/7. 5/7. 0. 5/6. 0XE/5. 2/5. 1/4. 2/3. 6(Manager, Designer, Administrator, Director), Parallel Extender, Integrity, MetaRecon, Informatica Power Center 5. 1. 1/1. 6/1. 5, Informatica Power mart 5. 1. 1/5. x/4. 7/3. 8, Transformations, Informatica Power Analyzer, Business Objects XI R2 Data Integrator 11. 0. 1 , TL, MS Excel, OLTP, OLAP, Cognos7. 0/6. 6, Data Reports, Crystal Enterprise, Crystal Reports 8. 0/7. x/6. x and SQR 3. 0.
• Over 6 years of working experience in implementing reports using Crystal Reports, Crystal Enterprise XI, BOXI Server Enterprise, Crystal Info, and MS Access Reports. Experienced in integration of the reports into Client/server or web application using ActiveX Components.
• Over 3 years of experience in testing and debugging which involved in User Acceptance Testing to ensure that System meets the expectations of the business users. It aims to prove that the entire system operates effectively in a production environment and that the system successfully supports the business processes from a user's perspective. The tests will also include functions that involve source systems connectivity, jobs scheduling and Business reports functionality.
• Experience with SDLC including analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation.
• Successfully participated in after-hour and 24x7 on-call Production Support for mission critical systems.
• Experienced in strategically implementing the indexes such as Clustered index, Non-Clustered index appropriately on data structure to achieve faster data retrieval.
• Expertise in developing functions, views, optimizing queries, table normalization.
• Expertise in writing and debugging Stored Procedures and Triggers.
• Expertise in creating various type of reports such as Complex drilldown & drill through reports, Matrix reports , ub reports and Charts using Crystal Reports, BOXI, QL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) based on Relational and OLAP databases.
• Experience in integration of various data source like UDB , B2, SQL Server, Oracle, Informix, Sybase, and MS Access.
• Experience in writing, testing, and implementation of the triggers, procedures, functions at Database level and form level using PL/SQL.
Data Warehousing IBM WebSphere Data Stage 8. 5/8. 1/7. 5. 1/7. 5/7. 05/7. 0/6. 0/5. 2/5. 1/4. 2/(Designer, irector, anager, Administrator), Parallel Extender, Integrity, MetaRecon, MetaStage, MetaBrokers, Informatica Power Center 5. 1. 1/5. 0/1. 7 (Designer, Server Manager, Repository Manager), Informatica Power Mart 5. 1. 1/5. 0/4. 7, Power Connect, ETL, Data Mining, Data mart, Metadata, OLAP, OLTP, SQL*Plus
(OLAP) Business Objects XI/5. 1(Supervisor, Designer, BO reporter, WebI, BCA)
Cognos 7. 0/6. 6/5. 0 (Impromptu, Transformer, Power Play Reports, Scheduler, IWR, PPWR, Upfront, Architect, Access Manager).
Databases Oracle 9i/8i/8. 0/7. 0, Sybase 11. x/12. 0, MS SQL Server 6. 5/7. 0/2000, DB DB2 MS Access 7. 0/’97/2000. MYSQL, OSTGRESSQL, ERADATA
Tools Erwin 4. 1/3. 5, , owerDesigner12. 0 Data Reports, Seagate Crystal Reports 6. x/5. x/4. x/3. x, SQR 3. x, SQL*Loader, Developer 2000 (Forms 4. 5/5. 0, Reports 2. 5/3. 0), MS Access Reports, TOAD, HP Quality Center , P WinRunner , P LoadRunner, ebSphere RAD, VCS
Programming SQL, PL/SQL, ANSI SQL, Transact SQL, SQL*Plus 3. 3/8. 0, Visual Basic 6. 0/5. 0, ASP, #, Java, JSP, TOAD, C, C++, Unix Shell Scripting,
Environment Sun Solaris 2. 6/2. 7/2. 8, HP-UX, IBM AIX 4. 2/4. 3, MS DOS 6. 22, Win 3. x/95/98/2000, Win NT 4. 0, SCO Unix.