RIDGEWAY H. *****
Senior Manager with broad based sales experience in Capital Markets Fixed Income Securities and Financial Information Technology. A successful track record of managing complex relationships and increasing revenue streams annually by developing and implementing comprehensive business plans.
MARKETAXESS, New York, NY (2010 – Present)
Consultant / Financial Information Technology
Responsible for generating lead pipelines from new and existing clients and working closely with different
product groups to find cross selling opportunities from a Financial Information on-line trading platform.
• Business Development: Executed the strategy of growing the number of clients and inquiry to the Dealer to
Dealer Corporate on-line trading system. Advised management of the strengths and weaknesses of the technology, and
worked with a team to address the internal and external obstacles of the system to enhance the content of the platform.
• Client Relations: Educated the client base by running meetings, webinars, marketing material, conference calls
and entertaining. Identified clients needs and generated sales by setting up email groups that advised the customer
and relevant product groups about activity, flow and the markets.
CHASE INVESTMENT SERVICES CORP. , Westport, CT (2007 – 2009)
Vice President/ Financial Advisor
Responsible for identifying and developing new and existing clients and strengthening those relationships by
communicating and executing new marketing initiatives.
• Business Development: Provided investment advice, strategies and leading-edge solutions developed to
enable clients to grow and preserve their wealth.
• Client Relations: Understood the clients’ investment plan, goals and objectives by developing a detailed
investor profile. Advised clients on overall asset allocation, portfolio construction and tactical asset allocation
shifts. Consulted with clients on investment solutions by delivering performance reviews and executed
brokerage activity at client’s request.
BEST QUOTES, New York, NY (2006 – 2007)
Senior Vice President/ Financial Information Technology / Sales
Responsible for the sale of an independent source of Credit Derivatives pricing to financial institutions,
while expanding business opportunities and improving revenue by closing annual consultative contracts.
• Business Development: Developed a complete understanding of the software architecture and how it could
be applied within each clients’ framework. Defined a strategy for each account and translated that into a detailed
action plan. Set up tests to insure C. D. S. data feed accuracy and worked to build out our Valuation and
• Client Relations: Initiated contact with new clients and conducted meetings, webinars, conference calls and seminars
to introduce the software. Clients included Hedge Funds, Money Managers, Institutional Accounts, Primary and
Regional Dealers and Accounting firms. Identified new and innovative product opportunities.
• Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg, Reuters, Microsoft Word, Office, Salesforce, Windows
BANK OF AMERICA SECURITIES, New York, NY (1999 – 2004)
Principal/Fixed Income Capital Markets/Sales Manager
Head of the Regional Dealer Desk. Managed a group of Fixed Income sales professionals. Responsible
for my own sales production and the production of the platform and reported actual vs. budgeted sales on
a quarterly basis.
• Business Development: Implemented a business plan that increased revenue on an annual basis by deepening
customer relationships. Reorganized the desk and substantially increased the trade volume and the number
of customers. Responsible for the sale of a wide range of securities including Corporates, Governments, Agencies,
Asset Backed, Money Markets, Strips, Structured Credit Products, OTC Derivatives and Credit Default Swaps.
Coached and helped build sales skills and product knowledge of team members. Assisted in the hiring process.
• Special Skills: Created innovative marketing strategies to improve profits. Reengineered systems to improve
efficiency and reduce costs. Inspired and influenced peers and colleagues across the firm to help increase
cross-functional productivity. Ran senior level meetings.
• Client Relations: Ran all of the marketing related activities and provided market color, trade recommendations
and economic views on a daily basis utilizing various forms of communication to strengthen complex client
relationships. Improved firms understanding of clients needs, effectiveness and impact to the bottom line.
NATIONSBANC MONTGOMERY SECURITIES, INC. , New York, NY (1995 – 1999)
Vice President/Fixed Income Capital Markets/Sales
Provided sales coverage to Regional Dealers, Primary Dealers and Institutional accounts.
• Business Development: Specialized in government, agency, strip, corporate and money market securities.
Constructed minimum cost portfolios of fixed income securities that provided cash inflows that met or
exceeded a client’s required cash outlays using a Defeasance Optimizer.
• Client Relations: Capitalized on relationship building skills. Relayed relative value views based on a strong
understanding of economic data and Federal Reserve policy. The only person retained from NationsBanc, N. Y.
primary dealership after the merger with Bank of America.
J. P. MORGAN SECURITIES INC. , New York, NY
Officer/Fixed Income Capital Markets/Sales
• Generated business pipeline from new and existing client base by providing sales coverage to
Regional Dealer accounts.
• Business Development: Specialized in governments, agencies, structured assets and money
market securities including commercial paper and discount notes. Increased revenue stream by
identifying and effectively communicating clients needs.
• Client Relations: Formulated daily trade recommendations and relayed economic views.
Visited accounts and insured credit and compliance requirements were met.
Fixed Income Capital Markets/Special Projects
• Worked as trading desk liaison with Technical Support Group to develop and upgrade
in-house computer system to make sales and trading more efficient.
Municipal Bond Department/Sales
• Provided sales coverage to large Institutional buy and sell side accounts.
Executed trades, relayed credit research and views of the trading desk. One of only two people
promoted from tax exempt to the taxable side of the trading ***** CATION MUHLENBERG COLLEGE, Allentown, Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Arts Degree with a major in Business Administration
Strong course emphasis in Economics and Accounting
PROFESSIONAL EXAMINATIONS AND TRAINING
Series 7 - General Securities Registered Representative Examination
Series 52- Municipal Securities Representative Examination
Series 63 - Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
New York Institute of Finance, Fundamentals of Mortgage-Backed Securities
J. P. Morgan Derivatives Sales Seminar, Bank of America Sales Seminar
and Product Knowledge Seminars
RIDGEWAY H. *****