1. ***** *****
Country Manager, Singapore & Regional Sales Manager, South East Asia
October 2010 – Present (3 months)
2. ***** *****
Manager - Revenue Analysis & Planning with Revenue Management Department
April 2005 – September 2010 (5 years 6 months)
1. Manage a team of 7 Flight / Group/ Inventory Analysts who optimize the revenue for the International routes of ***** ***** .
2. Managing passenger demand by the traffic flows / passenger travel patterns to optimize network revenue.
3. Forecasting International route revenue for top management.
4. Analysis of variance of the forecasted and budgeted revenue.
5. Work with cross-functional Network, Pricing and Sales teams to develop, execute and measure revenue-enhancing programs.
6. Continually evaluate flight/market performance.
7. Study the Revenue Management system forecast and be up to speed with forecast influences and sensitivity related to markets and seasons.
8. Implement revenue maximization strategies for each market by analyzing individual flights historical trends and forecast information from the RM system and post flight analysis.
9. Develop, analyze and implement inventory allocation strategies
10. Keep a "watchful eye" on booking profiles and give quality inputs to Pricing for cutthroat pricing strategies.
11. Look for the opportunities for aircraft upgrades and downgrades based on market demand and advise the Planning Department to maximize revenue / minimize costs.
11. Monitor and respond to competitor moves on schedules and prices.
3. Zero Octa Selective Sourcing ***** Pvt. Ltd
Team Leader - Airline Sales and Refunds Audit
April 2002 – February 2005 (2 years 11 months)
Handling of Various International Airline Sales & Refunds audit which includes:
1. Manpower Planning & monitoring daily performance of each auditor as per set targets
2. Solving team queries and distribution of work on priority basis
Conducting Refreshers for the team.
3. Maintaining reports for the variance in recoveries for different audits.
4. Handling Disputes for Refunds ADM (Agency Debit Memo).
5. Refund reconciliation for the ADM's raised by the company and Airline .
6. Dealing with agents for their refund application status
1. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
2006 – ***** . IATA - Aviation Training and Development Institute
Airline Finance & Accounting Management
2005 – ***** . Airline Management Integration: Air Mercury from IATA in ***** . Diploma in Compact Travel & Tourism
1. ***** *****