My international journey over 20 years, a PMP, and capabilities are my base for better utilization of funds, process, and documentation, driving institutional accounts, directing global transformations, and mentoring change. My focus has been in parallel to the efforts of Socially Sustainable Environmental Development. My journey has taught me to listen and learn to understand challenges through a multi-dimensional prism of experience, collaboration, and humility.
With today's integrated global challenges, transition is a fact of life. It continues to be my passion and focus from academic studies through my profession. Key is a holistic approach to solutions and vision. As a trusted advisor, director, and mentor, I strive for results that are sound in improving managerial and project management effectiveness and efficiency. I have continued to apply London School of Economics strategic economics and experiences to transitional countries, sectors, and corporate structures.
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COACH, MANAGEMENT EXECUTIVE, AND STRATEGIC FINANCIAL ECONOMIST
Dynamic executive responsible for venture capital building partnerships, developing businesses, and delivering transformational solutions across US government agencies, International Financial Institutions, Banking and Capital Markets, and Fortune 500 companies. Lead as ERP/SAP Champion, Change Agent and Team Instructor for project execution, regulation financial flows, risk management, and strategic planning in global market space. Effective utilization of financial economic principles with systematic data approach to best derive a strategic vision and entrepreneurism. Advises and advocates exploring capital options for the implementation of simple, effective, and innovative solutions for bottom-line results.
Clients: National Department of Defense (DoD) – Navy’s Nav8 and Bio Terrorism Task Force; Department of Homeland Security (DHS) - Infrastructure Security Compliance Division, Policy Division, Customs and Border Protection; Department of Veteran Affairs (VA); United States Agency for International Development (USAID); Millennium Challenge Corporation; World Bank Group; UN-FAO; and financial services & commercial clients.
• Business Coach & Mentor • Risk Management • Strategy & Policy Analysis
• Emerging Markets Venture • Portfolio Management • Client Relations Management
• Regulatory Compliance
• Cost, Economic, & Business Case Analysis, EVM
• Gap, Risk, Financial, Portfolio & Governance Analysis
• Transformation & Performance Management
• Program/Project Management & Evaluation - Enterprise PMO
• Knowledge Management • IT Strategies/Methodologies
• Finance, Budget, Anti-Corruption & Resource Management
• Requirements Gathering & Design
• Fund Raising & Business Development
• Emergency & Post Conflict SME • Strategic Planning/Forecasting
• ERP/CRM System Implementation
• Data Mining, Quality, Analysis & Data Warehouse
• Capture Planning & Proposal Development
• Turn around - Problem Solver
• Relationship Building based on Client Service
Sincere regards, Tom
Pay It For ***** - Knowledge and results through collaboration - learn to share, share to learn