Carbon Based Feedstock
Looking for a sales consultant/ expert in carbon/ carbon based feedstock/ carbon credits to share detailed market insights and information on the following:
1) knowledge of comparison of carbon based feedstock (cbfs) between coal-based (coal tar & anthracene oil) and petroleum based (fluid catalytic cracking decant oil & ecr); difference in cost, pricing and percentage/ quantity yield of derived carbon black?
2) supplier landscape- top suppliers of cbfs for north america, and brazil, russia, india, & china (bric) nations; present supply-demand situation- who is supplying the largest percentage of carbon and what is the corresponding percentage market share of the top ten suppliers; and next 3-5 years?
3) which are the largest consumers? What is there geographic location? Is there a relationship between their carbon use and their location? If there is, what is this relationship and it’s importance?
4) which are the largest markets, the present production methods and corresponding yields? Price advantages due to domestic processes or supply?
5) knowledge of potential environmental legislative impacts on cbfs market.
6) what is your experience or ability in establishing an internal seller’s market based upon a known quantity and consistent supply of material?
Given the following:
1) created carbon ~23,000 metric tons
2) carbon credits for reduction/sequestration of green house gases (ghg) ~ 1.8mm units
7) for the above saleable products- carbon and the carbon credits, please answer the following as appropriate:
what are the different grades available on the market?
What feedstock results in the best grades of carbon?
What is the best sales cost per pound based upon grades?
What are the highest margin applications for the carbons based upon their grades?
8) what is the size/volume of the activated carbon/ charcoal market- household/ commercial/ industrial/ medical?
9) which of the applications has the largest volume? And which consequently has the highest valued market?
Who are at present the largest suppliers?
What are the obstacles to entry into the market as a supplier?
Is there an open internet market?
10) what is the best method to leverage on the open market a known and consistent quantity of carbon of varying grades, and carbon credits?
What is the outlook for the future of the above markets?
11) how would you prepare to participate in the entry of carbon or carbon feedstock sales for the following:
carbon black- tire & non-tire rubber production
12) would you have or be able to exploit the following potential contacts:
1) carbon credit purchaser for major ground/ air transportation company?
2) national water association contact for activated charcoal+8 Other Responses
Carbon Credits From Biogas
Dear ms/ mr,
please advise as follows:
i am a citizen of the kyrgyz republic and currently my organization is working under the development of the project of establishing biogas generator to process manure from approx. 500 cows. On the basis of this, i am planning to get electric energy and bio fertilizers.
Could you please advise if there is any institutuion or foundation, which procures biogas emissions or provide carbon credits. I shall appreciate for the information. Many thanks,
aijana *******+5 Other Responses
Sodium Sulfate Manufacturing
currently we are working on sustainability of sodium sulfate. We would like know about different process which are involved in manufacturing of sodium sulfate and best process with regards to cost and environmental factor. Then, we would like get information about labour practices, environmental factors such as pollution issues, carbon credit, environmental clearance certification, human rights issue associated with sodium sulfate in various countries such as us, india, china, pakistan, tunisia, spain, russia, egypt, turkey.+6 Other Responses