Warehouse Management Systems (3pl)
We are interested in two types of advisors:
• the first is industry consultants / advisors who serve the industry and can speak broadly about the warehousing landscape and usage of third party logistics software.
• the second is executives at major warehouse management system software companies who can speak about the competitive landscape. For this portion, higher-ups (ceos, cfos, coos) as well as business development titles would be relevant.
- can you describe the decision process 3pls use when deciding whether or not too use a warehouse management system, and which one?
- can you discuss questions related to the market for warehouse management systems? For instance, how many applicable 3pls there are; how this number segments by number of warehouses operated; how usage rates of warehouse management systems differs by 3pl size, etc.
- can you discuss pricing for various wms systems and how prices are trending?
- can you discuss growth in the wms market and describe what is driving it? I.E. Adoption, pricing growth, existing users adding new modules, etc.?
- can you speak about the competitive landscape for warehouse management systems and give an overview of the major providers?
+26 Other Responses
3pl Warehousing Market
We are working on a study on 3pl warehousing services in south africa. We wanted to understand the potential impacts on 3pl warehousing market in the event of exit of imperial logistics (aka cpg) from sa market. The scope of services to be provided by the suppliers are warehousing and distribution, especially in johannesburg and durban.
We need your inputs to address the following questions:
1. Which are the top 3pl warehousing service providers (including global and local 3pls) operating in south africa?
A. What is their market share in sa?
B. What is their individual capacity in johannesburg and durban?
2. What is the market share of imperial logistics (aka cpg) in 3pl warehousing market of sa?
A. How is imperial’s service offerings different (in terms of capability, service quality, scalability, value-added services such as customer service, accounts receivables, etc.) from the other service providers in sa?
3. Supplier market dynamics in the event of exit of imperial logistics from sa:
a. When will imperial exit the market?
B. What will happen to around 120 existing clients of imperial? Which of its competitors will directly benefit from its exit?
C. Did imperial own warehouses in sa or lease them? Describe the type and quality of assets owned/lease by it? Who will acquire these assets, when they exit?
D. What will be the impact on supply-demand of warehousing market in johannesburg and durban post-imperial’s exit? Any potential impact on the vacancy and rental rates?
4. What are the key industries contributing to the revenue of 3pl warehousing in south africa?
A. % contribution of each key industries to the 3pl warehousing revenue in sa.
5. What is the impact on warehousing capacity due to the growing congestion at johannesburg and durban region?
+40 Other Responses
Footwear Manufacturing In China
I am looking for a quality footwear manufacturing company, preferably in china, that can produce my shoe designs and can do low moq and able to create very trendy and fashionable womens shoes.+6 Other Responses