Warehouse Management Systems (3pl)
We are interested in two types of advisors:
• the first is industry consultants / advisors who serve the industry and can speak broadly about the warehousing landscape and usage of third party logistics software.
• the second is executives at major warehouse management system software companies who can speak about the competitive landscape. For this portion, higher-ups (ceos, cfos, coos) as well as business development titles would be relevant.
- can you describe the decision process 3pls use when deciding whether or not too use a warehouse management system, and which one?
- can you discuss questions related to the market for warehouse management systems? For instance, how many applicable 3pls there are; how this number segments by number of warehouses operated; how usage rates of warehouse management systems differs by 3pl size, etc.
- can you discuss pricing for various wms systems and how prices are trending?
- can you discuss growth in the wms market and describe what is driving it? I.E. Adoption, pricing growth, existing users adding new modules, etc.?
- can you speak about the competitive landscape for warehouse management systems and give an overview of the major providers?
+26 Other Responses
1) what are the recent regulatory changes governing transport & warehousing of dangerous goods in japan? Do you anticipate any new regulations in near future?
2) is the dg transport & warehousing industry witnessing cost escalations? If yes, can you specify the approximate range of escalation for transport as well as warehousing industry? Please elaborate on the factors leading price hike.
3) is the japanese logistics industry witnessing constraints on the availability of trucks as well as drivers?
4) how do large organizations engage with logistics service providers?
− do they prefer to have one stop shop solution for their transport & warehousing needs or do they engage with different suppliers for these two operations?
− do they prefer to engage with regional players or they go with global players?
− is the 3pl option preferred by the large organizations for dangerous goods?
− how risky it is to engage with single suppliers for warehousing & transportation in japan?
− is the norm of volume commitments followed in logistics industry in japan?
(can you justify the above strategies with some real life case studies explaining how some of the large agro-chemical companies are managing their transport & warehousing operations?)
+19 Other Responses
Us 3pl Order Fulfilment: E-cigarettes & Vapes
We are looking for 3pl vendors based out of midwest states (such as kentucky, indianapolis, and others) that can provide the order fulfillment of e-cigar and vaping products from the midwest to the rest of the us. Suppliers are required to be iso certified (iso 13485 is most preferable) and compliant with fda, hazmat, and/or epa standards.
Also, we wish to understand if there are any challenges that exist for these 3pl suppliers to engage with the e-cigarette and vaping products manufacturer in the us. If it does, we wish to understand how to mitigate those challenges. Would the pmta (pre-market tobacco application) approval from the fda help in mitigating such challenges.
We are looking to understand the following
1. What are the challenges faced by 3pl order fulfillment vendors when they engage with the e-cigarettes and vaping products manufacturers in the us?
2. How does the pmta approval, iso certifications, or any compliance (such as fda, epa, hazmat, etc.) help in mitigating the engagement risk for the vendors?
3. Which are the 20 key 3pl vendors based out of midwest states (such as kentucky, indianapolis, memphis, etc) that can provide order fulfillment to e-cigarettes and vaping manufacturing clients from the midwest to the rest of the us?
A. Also provide the details on which of these suppliers are iso certified (iso 13845 is most preferred) and which are not
4. Please provide any recent case studies or success stories of fulfillment contracts where the prior to pmta approval, vendors did not agree to engage with the e-cigarette and vaping manufacturers, and they decided to engage with the clients after the pmta approval. Case studies should capture how does the pmta help in improving the perception among the 3pl vendors.
Note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hands-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the, if you are interested to proceed.
Thanks,+22 Other Responses
Terminal Handling Charges
I'm looking for an expert who can provide information on terminal handling charges for 45 major ports across carriers and 3pls . This study is to analyse the terminal handling charges across different carriers and 3pl for the subject ports
kindly respond immediately so as to initiate the study. Please respond with your e-mail so that i can send you the detailed list of ports and supplier from whom we need origin terminal handling charges.
Regards, +23 Other Responses