Steam Turbine Maintenance
Title: steam and gas turbine parts and maintenance
project description questions project type:
consultation i would like to speak with someone who is familiar with the maintenance and parts supply chain for steam and gas turbines in latin america. In particular, i am looking to learn more about the repair market for gas and steam turbines, including how companies manage their own repairs and which third-party maintenance companies offer services for turbines. Additionally, i would like to better understand the parts market for gas and steam turbines, including the supply chain for these parts and any qualified suppliers that are used by power companies. Overall, would like to learn about the value chain of gas and steam turbines in latin america. How familiar are you with the s&g turbine maintenance and repairs market in latin america? Which of the following topics are you able to discuss? Please describe your knowledge of and experience with the maintenance and repairs market for s&g turbines in latin america. Contact me from my mail to link you up ****************
mr keni+6 Other Responses
Fiber Optic Cables Laying And Maintenance
we are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us identify key trends and practices in the laying and maintenance of “fiber optic cables” in the us.
List of requirements are given below:
leading vendors (scope - us)
• key suppliers involved in “fiber optic cable” laying and maintenance
o construction companies
• experience (if possible in fiber optic laying)
• industries served & types of construction projects
• innovations & trends in fiber operations and laying process /new methods of construction (prefabricated, modular etc.) /technology etc.
Pricing models (scope - us)
• engagement models/pricing models, contract structures & payment terms while engaging with construction companies during fiber optic cable laying
• cost structures & key drivers
• pricing for installation, deployment & maintenance – standard rates for fiber optic cables per meter
• hypothesis –
o is it possible to engage directly with sub-contractors?
O “prices of smaller sub-contractors are higher than larger players”
industry trends & practices (scope - us)
• what are telecommunication companies doing in terms of pricing model and engagement model?
• best practices from other industries that can be incorporated in the telecom industry?
• negotiation levers while engaging with construction companies for fiber laying process
we would like to engage via phone consult with experts knowledgeable about fiber optic cable laying/construction industry. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of industry trends and practices, key suppliers, pricing models, contract structures, best practices etc.
We are looking for a phone consult for a time period of 1-2 hours to discuss all points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the “fiber optic cable laying/construction” industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+9 Other Responses
Computerized Maintenance Management System
We are an authorized zintro partner. I am a member of a reputable venture capital firm, and i'm conducting diligence in the enterprise asset management (eam) / facilities management (fm) / computerized maintenance management systems (cmms) software space.
I would like to speak with customers of the software vendors listed below, former employees of the software vendors below, or consultants that intimately know many of the key software vendors below.
Ideally, the expert/consultant is familiar with the following vendors: maintenance connection, emaint, maximo by ibm, tma systems, accruent, micromain, infor, facilitydude/schooldude, mainsaver, etc.
All in, i'm trying to learn about industry trends, market size, end customer's receptivity to cloud / subscription offerings, key purchasing decision factors and dynamics, as well as strengths and weaknesses of the companies mentioned above.+37 Other Responses