401k Managed Accounts Services
We are looking to speak to multiple experts who have experience with 401k managed accounts services. The ideal expert preferably has over 5000 employees or over $500m 401k plan size and generally within the hr, benefits, treasury, or investment committee functions. Can be executive level or more junior as long as they have experience in the decision process.
Someone who has experience with the 401k managed accounts service financial engines, fidelity, or morningstar would be a plus.
This will be a 1-hour paid consultation. Please give a brief description below to ascertain fit.
1. Does your company utilize a 401k managed account service for which you were part of the decision/evaluation process?
2. How many employees does your company have? How many 401k plan participants do you have? Please give a brief response.
3. When is the last time you/your company evaluated 401k managed accounts service providers?+17 Other Responses
Financial Planning Practices
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We would like to speak with experts who can share their perspectives on the income tax environment and industry trends concerning personal financing and retirement planning in france. They would need to represent one of the following categories:
financial service company
small financial accounting firm
large corporate company
we will be conducting discussions with leading experts and we hope to find such available for а 60-min call to share their thoughts on the topic.
We are interested in speaking only with experts with current experience, based in france and with knowledge on the local market.
We would be happy to offer a flexible compensation for your time and insights. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
+3 Other Responses
Medical Devices Development
Job title: program manager
location: windham, maine
this full time job post has been authorized by zintro.
The program manager should have many years of experience around managing oem product development programs specific to the optical endoscope medical device market. Assume overall accountability for all aspects of a project and ensure success. Serve as liaison and central point of contact for client, vendors, management and engineering. Apply expertise to coordinate cross-functional project team activities, ensure timely completion of tasks and deliverables, and meet project deadlines and objectives. Advise the product engineering team on decisions regarding which deliverables are critical to the success of the project and prioritize accordingly.
Additional details of job description available upon request.
**essential knowledge, skills & abilities**
• special knowledge, skills and abilities:
• demonstrated project leadership for new product development of medical devices
• demonstrated experience working within iso 13485 and 9001
• experience managing multiple development projects simultaneously
• demonstrated experience with tools such as fmea, risk analysis, time and budget tracking, scheduling, prioritization
• excellent written and verbal skills. Must clearly communicate with team members, clients, vendors, and senior management regarding technical details and projects status
• good organizational, multi-tasking and team building skills
• demonstrated design experience in area of engineering expertise as well as broad practical knowledge of related disciplines
• strong ms project user, understand dependencies, critical path
• manage internal/external technical resources
• bachelors degree or significant experience in a technical discipline is preferable
• minimum 8 years of product development and project engineering experience
• many years of experience around managing oem product development programs specific to the optical endoscope medical device market.
• competitive pay, paid holidays, paid vacations, medical insurance, life insurance, supplemental insurance including: short term and long term disability, accident insurance and hospital confinement indemnity insurance, 401k plan, direct deposit.
Please note: we are seeking to hire a full-time employee and are not interested in responses from those only interested in consulting.
This job is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+7 Other Responses