I am an independent writer for zintro. I would like to invite you to comment on the question below. Your response may be used in a blog article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below as a written response that is one to three paragraphs. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included.
Question: the securitization market has seen recent signs of life after being devastated by the financial crisis. What is behind this resurgence and has anything changed to make the sector safer for investors?
We are excited about your participation in the zintro q&a as it gives us the chance to promote our experts. If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+9 Other Responses
Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+11 Other Responses