I'm writing an article on this topic and am looking for more sources with expertise in personalized medicine, stakeholders and marketplace dynamics (e.G., cost-shifting to consumers, the recession, health reform, etc.). Is there a personalized medicine business model now? Is it working? If not, why not? What might a new business model look like?+27 Other Responses
We are working on a project on "introduction of innovative technologies for the diagnosis, treatment and research of oncological diseases" which highlights nuclear medicine and how it's used in the treatment and early diagnosis of oncological, cardiovascular and neurological diseases.
We want to speak to a remote expert or multiple experts to help in the assessment of the project in respect of its social-economic benefit, efficiency, effectiveness and validity of infrastructural, medical and scientific assumptions used.
Along with the assessment of the project, we are looking to get more insights on the following aspects in relation to cyclotron infrastructure, which is the technology mainly focused in the project:
1. Technological alternatives and rationality of their comparison
2. Benefits for costs
3. Total costs of service delivery
4. Potential for efficiency increase
5. Commercial potential
6. General perspectives
7. Scientific potential
please respond with your answers to the following:
1. Please describe your background and how you could contribute in the assessment of the project.
2. Are you able to discuss your insights on the other 7 key areas of the project?+30 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses
Sleep Technologies & Medicine
I am conducting research to better understand emerging trends and technologies related to sleep. If you qualify for any of the below descriptions, please contact me to discuss scheduling an interview.
1. Payors- experience in sleep medicine
2. Industry consultant- specialty in future technologies and emerging trends in sleep
3. Physician- specialty in sleep medicine
4. Professional association board member- specialty in sleep trends and technologies+43 Other Responses