Real Estate Accounting And Management Software
Global strategy consulting firm looking for experts on commercial real estate accounting and management software. We are happy to arrange a fee for your time dependent on experience.
We are a global strategy consulting firm specialising in the consumer, b2b, media and technology sectors, and as part of a current project are looking to speak to experts with knowledge of the commercial real estate management software industry in at least one of the following markets: uae / eastern europe / uk / australia / china / brazil / singapore / hong kong
we are interested in finding out more about:
current market trends and the positioning of different software providers in the market
the key functionality that the software needs to deliver to customers and how this differs by geography and market segment
go-to-market strategies used by software providers and the challenges of operating in different international markets
we would be particularly interested to speak to former employees of real estate software providers, such as yardi, qube global software, manhattan software, archibus and ss&c.
Your name and your organisationãâãâ¢ãâãâãâãâs name will not be included in the research findings and we are not interested in any confidential or proprietary information.
If you think you can provide some helpful insight on these areas, and would be willing to schedule a 30 minute ãâãâ¢ãâãâãâãâ 1 hour call, we would be very grateful, and happy to provide a fee dependent on experience.
We look forward to hearing from you.+5 Other Responses
Buy Now Pay Later
We are looking to speak with experts in the buy now pay later space to help with a proposal. We are interested in experts in financial technology with knowledge about loss rates, uptake rates, average transaction size, average merchant fees, and more.
This is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Kindly respond with a brief summary of your relevant knowledge and experience or a short answer to the questions below:
1. Are you able to discuss typical loss rates for companies in the bnpl space?
2. Are you able to share your experience with fraud / loss mitigation tools and nsf fees?
3. Are you able to discuss the loan demands on customer service?
+16 Other Responses
Financial Tool Software
We are interested with multiple experts in the financial platform and application space to better understand how the finance tool offering is evolving for cfos.
Ideally smes from the following perspectives
1. Financial platform providers
- from global financial platform companies who focuses on the product roadmap/vision/strategy for tools focused on the cfo.
2. User/customer for finance bi tool
- a cfo from the smb and enterprise space who led the installation process of the tool/system and had a primary role in selecting the tool (customer insight).
- has experience using a dashboard/bi tool
3. User/customer spend management tool
- a cfo who has experience with spend management tools
4. User/customer ar/ap tool
- a treasurer or cfo who has experience in ar/ap tools
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the question below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Choose from any of the expert perspectives presented above.
2 kindly answer only those that apply to your experience/background.
2a. Financial platform providers
- are you head/part of the team that handles/manages the vision and strategy of the company as it relates to the development of finance / accounting tools and finance application offerings?
2b. User/customer for finance bi tool
- what are the dashboard/bi tools that you are familiar with ( adaptive insights or anaplan, and/or a dashboard/bi tool such as looker, sisense, domo, etc.)? Please indicate.
- have you led the installation process of the tool/system and had a primary role in selecting the tool.
2c. User/customer spend management tool
- what are the spend management tools (ivalua, tradeshift, ariba, coupa, etc.) that you have used in your current or past companies? Please indicate.
- were you part of the team that evaluated these tools for your company?
2d. User/customer ar/ap tool
- can you share your experience with any of the ar/ap tools that you have used (bill.Com, tipalti, stampli, tesorio, etc.)? Please indicate.
- were you part of the team that evaluated these tools for your company?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+24 Other Responses
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about ss&c technologies ceo, bill stone. More specifically, our client is looking to better understand his strengths and weaknesses as the company's leader. Ideal candidates should have a working experience with bill stone. This project has a budget.+4 Other Responses
Automated Invoice Data Capture
i am looking for expert who can offer me a market overview and supplier landscape for automated invoice data capture services. I would like to know how market is positioned and who are the key players who have the capability to serve fortune 500 clients. Thank you.+2 Other Responses
Blockchain And Financial Technology
We are a us based investment firm that is currently doing some research on emerging blockchain technologies and we are interested in speaking with a handful of experts in the space.
More specifically, we’re looking to better understand how the blockchain is being used at financial institutions (asset managers, broker dealers, exchanges, etc.) and what market forces might accelerate or hinder its adoption. And ideally we’re looking to speak with experts that can speak to the blockchain architecture and how financial institutions and exchanges plan to use it in the near-term.
To better focus the expertise we are looking for, here are a few specific questions we are focused on:
screening questions / project scope:
1. There is a lot of excitement around using the blockchain architecture in financial services – how long do you think it takes for blockchain to become the de facto standard technology infrastructure in financial services?
2. How accepting are financial institutions to changes in technology?
A) does this vary by use-case (i.E. Mission critical processes vs. Administrative enhancements)?
B) is their approach to assessing blockchain-based applications any different from assessing other technologies (i.E.
3. What workflows and applications are financial services companies looking to replace or enhance with the blockchain architecture?
Please include a few lines on your experience in this area pertaining to our needs so that we can further assess your capabilities. Thank you in advance.+22 Other Responses
Financial Data Management
We are looking to speak to paid customers of mx technologies. We are looking to do multiple paid phone consults with customers/ prior customers of financial data management such as mx technologies. We want to speak with experts who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors in this space.
This would be a 1 hour paid phone consultation. To be considered for this, please respond with your relevance to the questions given below:
1. Were you the primary decision maker in evaluating, selecting, and implementing mx technologies at your company in the last 18 months? Please elaborate on the extent of your involvement in evaluating and selecting mx technologies.
2. What were you using prior to mx technologies and who else did you evaluate besides mx technologies during your evaluating process? Please comment on the vendor you used prior as well as the other options you evaluated alongside mx technologies.
3. Have you been a live customer of mx technologies for 12 months or more?
***referrals would highly be appreciated.+11 Other Responses
Mortgage Technology Trends
Our firm requires multiple expert interviews to better understand the uk mortgage technology industry.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
We are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking any confidential information.
Referrals are welcomed, thank you.+9 Other Responses
Need resources on how to design accounting system that ues opera and peachtree+2 Other Responses
We are a startup looking to speak with a cio (or similar role) at a local commercial bank about how banks are adopting new technologies to compete with new fintech entrants.+15 Other Responses
Enterprise Finance Technology Market
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts who has experience in corporate / strategy development and enterprise finance technology particularly on applications/software for human resources or payroll management, mobile payment and digital wallet service. Preferably with experts experienced in financial and strategy analysis, currently engaged or with a background in erp, corporate finance, database, and finance technology.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Can you share your insights on finance technology market particularly for applications like adp, apple pay?
2, what is the extent of your role in the development of any human resources management software or mobile payment and digital wallet service? Please explain briefly.+17 Other Responses
P-cards And Travel Expense Solution
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations on experts that have knowledge on technologies around p-cards implementation and travel expense solution.
We would be particularly interested with experts who can share their insights on purpose/usages, benefits , pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors. The ideal expert should be able to give an in-depth discussion of the market dynamics, competitive edge, and other variables that drive growth in this space.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1. What is the extent of your experience that will showcase your overall knowledge on p-cards and travel expense solutions? Please answer briefly.
2. Can you share your insights in the new distribution capability (ndc) system enabled travel & expense system and how it is different from gds? Please answer briefly.
3. Would you be able to provide/discuss the blockchain technology and its benefits and constraints around payment card systems and also the impact of usd cross border card program(pcard and travel card).Please answer briefly.
+24 Other Responses