With google/doubleclick launching an advertising exchange and others like yahoo/rightmedia following suit, this move towards granular real-time purchasing of inventory is going to have a profound affect on how performance marketers are going to purchase media online. I am looking for an expert who can help share some insights into either a) how marketers can prepare for this paradigm shift in buying or b) how the many ad networks in the industry are going to react to this sea change.+11 Other Responses
We have a website which is a leading independent visitor-information site for las vegas and currently receives 1.5+ million page views/month. We're using dfp as our ad server but it was set up by someone who is no longer with our company or readily accessible to us and
a) we don't believe that our current ad units or third-party ad network settings are configured optimally;
b) our existing (cold fusion) site is being completely redesigned/rebuilt in php and we'll soon be transitioning to the new environment (a customized/wordpress hybrid), so we are looking for qualified assistance in configuring our new ad units from the ground up, including ensuring that all tags and third-party ad-network settings are set up optimally from the start. Going forward, we are very possibly interested in an ongoing account-management contract -- details to be discussed -- but for now our top priority is to work with a qualified expert now who can help us get our new website up and running asap with well-configured ad units in place by working with our in-house content-management/design team and with the developer who's building the site. Thank you! +14 Other Responses
Doubleclick For Publisher Dfp
I am looking for a person or company who has extensive experience working with google doubleclick for publishers (google dfp).
My website is currently using adsense for banners however i would like to move to using dfp to capture more competition. I already have some banners using google dfp, but they are still only showing adsense ads.
Here is what i need:
1. Teach me and implement how to integrate dfp with other advertising networks so that other ads compete. Especially interested in google adexchange. How to connect more than one ad network for each banner placement?
2. Teach me and implement how to add custom banners from clients i acquire on my own - for example if i have a client who is willing to pay me to server 200,000 impressions of his banner. How will this work with other ad networks and and with adsense all competing.
3. Teach me how i can create my own banners that will only be show in the bid is too low. For example if the bid is <0.05 per click, then show my own banner (basically have my banner bid also, but i pay to myself for displaying it)
4. Set up reports so that i can clearly see banner performance.
Candidate should be able to guide thought the processes, be able to teach me how to do the above, as well as implement on their own where necessary.
Please describe your experience and what makes you qualified for this job.
The job will be paid on an hourly basis, so please also include your rate.
Thank you.+19 Other Responses
We have a dating advice book for men that was returning 3x advertising cost on google adwords. We were spending $5000 a month when google changed policy and wouldn't let us advertise anymore. Looking for online marketing expert to market book via google or other means online.+12 Other Responses
We are a us based investment firm that is currently looking to speak with someone who can provide an overview of the video ad-tech industry and speak to the following:
· competitive landscape
· metrics on which video ad-tech platforms compete
· engagement metrics and how they are measured
· measuring roi
please include a few lines on your experience in the space so that we can evaluate it alongside your profile. Thank you.+20 Other Responses
Smb Online Advertising And Marketing
We are looking for multiple decision-makers in the small and midsize business who are responsible for a range of responsibilities, including managing online advertising, company page, fb/ig company presence, etc. We would like to talk about topics related to your daily tasks and activities while on the job.
This is a paid 3-day online bulletin board/online diary for 30 minutes each day.
Please note that if you qualify, you may be invited to participate in a two-part interview: part 1 is an activity where you will document a bit of the work you do using your phone’s camera and an online diary. This is about a 30-minute commitment for 3 days prior to our meeting. Part 2 is a 90-minute video interview where you will get an additional incentive of $200.
What type of industry is your business in?
1. Salon (mix of nail, hair, spas)
2. Food & beverage ( takeout/sit down/counterorder)
3. Education (skill, academic/university)
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+50 Other Responses
Search Engine Advertising Market
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with experts from large ad agencies or direct advertisers who are considered as the decision makers on budget allocation across different digital platforms such as search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce. Preferably those who have experience in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare.
Knowledgeable in baidu and other alternative platforms such as toutiao, tencent, wechat, etc.
This is to gain insights into the online advertising market in china in all verticals. We want to understand the roi difference between baidu and other forms of online advertising, and the direction of advertising budgets.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1.What current, direct experience do you have in budget allocation and determining roi difference between utilizing various online digital platforms (search engine marketing, social media apps, and e-commerce), including baidu and its recent initiatives like smart speakers and short video?
2. Are you familiar with toutiao, tencent, wechat and other alternative platforms?
3. Have you handled or have been engaged in marketing or advertising projects in education and healthcare utilizing baidu and similar platforms as a digital or online advertising media?
--experience in platforms like google and linkedin as a means for digital advertising / marketing is not an interest in this project
--knowledge with baidu’s cloud and autonomous driving efforts is a plus.
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+29 Other Responses
What we have got:
- a unique, differentiated brand.
- educational content with the opportunity for viral sharing based on magnitude of topic.
- a brand that is growing at 30% to 100% on a year over year same store sales basis while the overall marketplace for those products declines.
- placement in more than 10,000 stores across america.
- an online advertising campaign on desktops that yields retail sales (stores like cvs selling our products) and generates the growth rates above despite limited to no engagement.
What we need assistance with:
- developing an integrated online strategy driving sales across both retail stores and our website.
- developing a reporting and information system allowing us to utilize data from current campaigns to scale and support a significantly larger retail audience.
- quick advice and input on all forms of digital marketing.
- support in analyzing, synthesizing and understanding where we are, then recommendations on where to go next.
- in depth expertise on types of advertising, where to buy it and how best to access it and buy it.
- execution of various campaigns.
We believe that:
- search engine optimization is critical.
- content, issues based marketing, needs to be a significant element to our marketing mix.
- desktop ads, scaled out, generate significant brand awareness and purchase. Opportunities to expand our current campaign, look at mobile and in email marketing are everywhere.
- highly focused local marketing, based on sales patterns, can generate better return on ad dollars spent, based on iri data weâve recently received.+16 Other Responses
Mobile Ad Network
i am considering launching a mobile ad network and would like to get some questions answered. Is it possible to put me through to someone who understands mobile inapp advertising in-depth along with the technology expertise. Thanks!+13 Other Responses
Doubleclick For Publisher
I am currently managing a news website that gets monetized with google adexchange ads. I would like to setup a doubleclick for publishers account, create the inventory in dfp and associate this inventory with the current ad units that are being displayed through adexchange. This way we will be able to sell ads directly and through adexchange. Since it's a high traficking website, we need a specialist who can help us to go through this setup and account association without any hiccups.+10 Other Responses
Good morning. I am a professional life coach, author, & speaker. I am also an educator and seminar leader (lots of diversity training and leadership development experience). I am in the process of redesigning my branding. I would love to work with an expert who is great at marketing me online and or through their network. I am willing to offer an incentive program that includes your fees. I look forward to the reply.+10 Other Responses
Our company is looking for an online advertising expert to set up and management our online ad campaigns google adwords, youtube and facebook. Potentially could be a long term arrangement.+12 Other Responses