I am looking for distribution partner for healthcare research on acos and more. If you are in the healthcare field and have a network of healthcare professionals, i'd love to discuss how you can help me with this. Thanks.+33 Other Responses
Healthcare Territory Manager – North Carolina
This is a full-time employment opportunity as a territory manager in north carolina, east territory
the territory manager develops and executes a territory business plan; sells and promotes the company's product line to meet territory sales goals for assigned region; identifies and develops new client opportunities; responsible for prioritizing project planning, meeting, completing customer requests/deadlines and organized territory management.
**specific job functions**:
- sells utilizing the company's sales model
- educates customers on the value of our product and service. Demonstrates roi, value-added proposition and the importance of partnering with our customer to develop applicable solutions
- develops and demonstrates a thorough understanding of selling skills, sales forecasting, and budget tracking; monitors and evaluates competitive services, pricing and other activities
- delivers oral and written communications in a coherent manner; works in conjunction with marketing and other sales teams to develop and implement sales and marketing plans
- recognizes and demonstrates our complete commitment to customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns; understands and upholds the company's quality policy and compliance guidelines
- takes ownership of personal development and continuous learning; attends required sales training, seminars, and trade shows
- bachelor's degree required. Prefer a degree in the biological sciences i.E. Biology, chemistry, microbiology etc. With strong quantitative skills
- will consider candidates without a scientific degree if they have a proven track record in a technical selling environment
- experience selling molecular diagnostics in the laboratory market/hospital market/physician office market
- desire to be a leader in biotechnology and healthcare
- must have a positive, winning attitude and the desire for continuous improvement
- manages change well
- knowledge related to pcr, infection prevention and control
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- ability to produce results while working with multiple projects under tight deadlines
- ability to operate effectively with diverse professionals in a team environment
- must have knowledge of government compliance
- must be team oriented.
- requires travel - some overnight travel
***competitive base salary + sales commission + car allowance***
interested applicants must attach their latest cv along with a brief summary of their relevant experiences.
Note: this opportunity is not eligible for visa sponsorship. Applicants must be authorized to work in u.S.A.+43 Other Responses
Healthcare it consultants needed for projects throughout the u.S.
We work with healthcare organizations to optimize the value of their information technology investments – whether that’s helping with strategic, sometimes difficult decisions related to it; managing complex it process enabled projects; or realizing the value of technology through clinical content standardization or operational workflow enhancements.
We are looking for individuals with strong backgrounds in strategic planning and visioning, clinical informatics and/or large-scale emr or revenue cycle implementation management for various project opportunities.
Experience with pre-implementation planning, large-scale program and project management, and/or clinical and revenue cycle system implementations is a must.+15 Other Responses
Healthcare Crm Or Prm
We would like to speak to customers of tea leaves health or any competitors of tea leaves health (e.G., evariant).
We are also looking to speak to healthcare crm or prm experts.
Please respond with your relevance to this request.+undefined Other Responses