We need a pharmacovigilance (pv) expert for a phone consult who has significant experience designing pv audit programs for internal processes, external facilities, vendors and partners in alignment with good pharmacovigilance practice (gvp)+16 Other Responses
Pharmacovigilance Business Development
Job title: business development manager
job location: open (us and uk)
job type: full-time
please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.
will work collaboratively with other colleagues to increase sales within the life sciences industry. Responsibilities will include full cycle sales including; researching, identifying, cold/warm calling, getting client meetings, listening and understanding client needs, addressing client concerns/objections, proposing solutions, negotiating, obtaining sows and closing the deal. Are expected to quickly develop credibility with customers/prospects and build trust through professionalism and knowledge of our services and products.
**essential duties and responsibilities**:
- prospect accounts focusing on safety related to our products and services
- identify and develop new accounts and following up on existing leads
- develop and maintain positive and productive relationships with key target accounts
- manage assigned accounts to generate both incremental and repeatable annual business
- initiate and manage rfi and rfp process and negotiate terms for all account programs and projects
- work collaboratively with the services organization to ensure a complete and professional delivery of our software and service solutions
- collaborate with our executives and smes to maximize account coverage
- maintain knowledgeable understanding of changing regulatory guidelines and mandates affecting the industry community
**job experience and qualifications**:
- must demonstrate a sustained (7+ years) and successful track record selling professional services to pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device, and/or clinical research organizations.
- selling drug safety consulting services and products is desired.
- candidates should exhibit an understanding of the regulatory pharmacovigilance process for both pre-marketed and post-marketed stages of a product.
- experience working with regulatory affairs departments, product safety related departments, or regulatory submissions is highly desired.
- experience with data-mining or statistical signal detection products is desirable.
- demonstrated track record of success working with senior level management in a fast paced growth environment is essential.
- full sales cycle experience is required (prospect, identify opportunities, propose solutions, negotiate, close).
- strong, quality-oriented proposal writing and proposal management experience.
- ambitious, driven and self-motivated personality is required.
- college degree or equivalent experience required.
- willing to travel throughout the us, estimated up to 80%.
- background in software as a service (saas) market is preferred.
- competitive base salary + commission.
- benefits: 100% medical/dental for employee and his/her family.
Interested applicants should reply with a brief summary of their relevant experience and attach their latest cv on zintro.
Please note: this position is only open to u.S. And u.K residents seeking full-time employment. No consultants please.+49 Other Responses