I am about to launch an application which requires ads to be shown based on location, with two independent ads shown in two different locations.
Let us say i have an advertiser from chicago and one from new york. I need to be able to show the ad from chicago to a user using the app in chicago and ditto for new york.
I also need to be able to see how many hits they have had each. And need to see the content they want shown. (ad space is for a full screen picture)
the idea is to have small local businesses advertise for themselves.
How can this be done?
If my description lack in some fashion, do not hesitate to point it out. .+4 Other Responses
Digital Advertising Management
We are interested in speaking with experts who can provide insights on a self-service technology platform, that manages data-driven digital advertising campaigns. We would like to better understand the sales process for both brands and agencies.
We are looking at (2) perspectives
- from technology platform providers in this space
- active users of this platform from global advertising and communication companies, in charge of procurement and on-boarding process for this software.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a yes/no and a few brief statements the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Kindly indicate the digital management platform that you are familiar with.
2. Would you be able to discuss the sales process for both brands and agencies as well as the competitive advantage of this software relative to other demand side platforms, such as google's double click?
3. Can you speak in detail about reporting, targeting, and impression reports by the channel as well as the impact of privacy legislation (ccpa, gdpr, etc) versus the walled garden platforms?
4. Can you provide your insights on the implications of cookies going away for this digital advertising management software and third-party data sales?
5. Are your familiar with how inventory is secured/acquired by this platform, and who shares in those economics (for example, the digital platform just announced a deal with tiktok... If a $1 gets spent on the platform through tiktok, how does the take get shares between those two platforms)?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+48 Other Responses
Linear Tv/ott Advertising
We would like to speak with multiple experts who are able to share insights on linear tv/ott advertising market in the us. We want to have a better understanding of the selling and purchasing or ad-inventory on major ott platforms such as hulu or roku, shift advertising budget from linear or ott, and trends in programmatic and addressable.
We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone who is from a medium-large advertising agency (preferably $1b+ in annual revenue), consumer brand, ad-tech platform or media company with a focus linear tv and ott advertising. We want someone who can discuss the sales/procurement process, and compare/contrast roi and cost metrics between linear, ott and across different platforms and modalities, and can discuss 30k foot view and then drill down to 5k foot view, and provide concrete examples/case studies.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. Do you have experience purchasing or selling ad-inventory across linear tv and ott? If so, please elaborate briefly.
2. Can you describe the major trends in advertising spend you are seeing in linear tv and ott? Please answer briefly.
3. Can you share the size of your organization, how much ad spend do you currently manage and across how many clients?
*referrals would highly be appreciated. +32 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses