Software Value-added Reseller
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts who can provide us an overview of value-added resellers of engineering software in the architecture, engineering, and construction (“aec”) segment.
• highly saas-based recurring revenue streams
• some “project” revenue including training, technical consulting services, and other aftermarket support
• customers use the software and services to perform key tasks for their businesses (drafting building plans, modeling new parts, etc.)
our potential candidates are software sales/marketing executive from a:
1) software sales/marketing executive from a software oem/publisher with a focus on var channel partners.
2) owner or high ranking sales/marketing executive from a regional software var for the aec industry
3) and expert end-user of aec software (construction, architecture, or engineering professional)
a. Competitive landscape of different software
b. Decision-making process for end-users between different software packages
c. Transition from perpetual license + maintenance model to saas model
d. Why do customers choose a specific var?
E. How do vars win new customers?
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please consider answering the questions below.
1. Can you discuss the aec software market and the major players for both publishing and distributing software?
2. Can you discuss what customers value in selecting a software var partner?
3. Are you familiar with each of the discussion points mentioned above?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated+18 Other Responses
Digital Signal Processing
Hi! rnd64 (a member of zeo alliance, ukrainian it company) looking for a specialist to work on hello egg - project (https://www.Youtube.Com/watch?V=ypld1rcjmrs) to design and develop voice trigger solution for voice operated smart assistant device.
We need expert with:
• strong knowledge of digital audio signal processing theory and principles
• understanding of spatial audio and acoustics signal processing
• audio algorithms: agc; aec; noise reduction/suppression; eq; iir/fir filters; beamforming and multi-band compression
• automatic speech recognition in adverse conditions, hidden markov models, audio bit-rate reduction theory
• working experience with matlab.+12 Other Responses
Discussion On The Future Of Residential Construction
Project title: discussion on the future of residential construction
description/need: we need to speak with an architect that has experience in residential construction. The discussion will focus on the innovation and developments that will take place in the field of residential construction. We want to hear how you envision the future of homes. The purpose of the discussion is to understand the future of residential construction, target year 2030. Especially areas of materials changes. Example: new types of construction methods. Like 3dp parts of a house. Or self tinting windows. Or new plumbing materials or designs. Focus is on chemicals, fibers, plastics or rubber.
Project type: phone consult
number of experts: 1
time frame: the deadline is friday, september 14th
geography: expert needs to be based out of united states or canada.
Companies we should try to reach out to: mainly target architects involved with residential construction, especially those thinking of the future. These can include architects for major home builders, university professors or authors in architecture magazines, like architect or builder magazines.
Companies we should not reach out to:
expert job title(s): architect, senior architect
screening questions: must have experience in residential construction with a focus on building innovation in the residential sector.
Note: a helpful way to draft the screening questions is to consider the "must have" areas of experience / knowledge / or skills that the expert needs in order to qualify.
Any other desired qualifications? +9 Other Responses
We have a client in dubai who needs an sme with very strong experience and rail constructions for 30 man-days starting april, we deliver audit service for their construction projects, please let me know your availability and rates and i can give you more information about the client and who we are.
Thanks,+22 Other Responses
Division Of State
I have a quick question about acid neutralization tanks i've seen at some of the high schools handling science lab sink drains. Does the division of state architect require those sumps with lime stone in them, for new construction or when modifications are made to a school? Do you know where in the government code that requirement is located?
Are they considered tanks or sumps? Issue may be 1) these are potentially hazardous waste treatment tanks and 2) if they are in a sump they are potentially an underground storage tank as well??
any information you can provide is appreciated.+3 Other Responses
Virtual Worlds Design
Visualization experts consultants in aec industry .+2 Other Responses
Hello, we are looking for experts with with more than 8 years of experience in building construction in france for face to face interview. The objective of the meeting will be to evaluate the project management process followed for construction projects in france.
Some of the key points that we would like to discuss during face to face meeting will include:
1. Tendering process
2. Material management
4. Certification process
5. Workflow adopted
we would like to schedule meeting between 24th to 28th june 2019.+11 Other Responses
Looking to speak with architects focused on new residential construction in the northeastern u.S. - ideally specializing in large track developments in suburban and rural areas (not metro areas). I want to understand what factors they use to choose the type of heating system (natural gas, heating oil, electric, propane etc.) to install in the new home development.+8 Other Responses
I am looking for a civil engineer with experience in railway infrastructure construction. The project is in chile.+2 Other Responses
We would like to invite you to work with us on hydro power project in vietnam as international consultant expert on construction materials
hope to hear from you shortly.+30 Other Responses
Electric Fireplace Home Designers &
We are looking for us-based home designers & architects who are influencers in the decision-making process to purchase a fireplace.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks. A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. How much of your work is residential vs commercial or other?
2. How frequently do you sell/design/build homes with electric fireplaces?
3. Are you personally responsible for designing model homes (architects)/influencing floor plans of model homes (builders)/influencing model home selection (builders, agents)?
4. Is the majority of your residential work “design to publish” or “custom contracted”?
3. How much do 60% or more of the homes you sell/design/build sell?
+25 Other Responses
Construction Billing Rate
Looking for billing rate experts who can provide detailed information on billing rates for construction job roles below in countries like nigeria, zambia, ghana, cote d'ivoire (ivory coast) and mozambique.
- brick layer (construction works)
- construction manager (leads the construction works).+2 Other Responses