Ayurvedic Medicine Formulations
I am in need of following ayurvedic drug formulations and herbal cosmetic formulations for ayurvedic factory unit in kolhapur, maharashtra. The details are as
ayurvedic drug formulations
sr. No. Name of disease form of medicine remark
1 heart tablet
2 kidney tablet
3 blood pressure tablet
4 diabetes tablet
5 anti stress tablet
6 detox tablet
7 lever tablet
8 lever liquid
9 cough and cold syrup
10 fever tablet
11 antiaging tablet
12 antiaging tonic
sr. No. Type of product form
1 beauty cream paste
2 face wash paste
our requirements for ayurvedic medicine formulations are
1. Formulations are proprietary in nature
2. Can be used for curative and preventive purpose
3. Contain minimum required ingredients only ( minimum ingredients formulations)
4. Bhasma, metals, poisonous materials, mercury and alcohol or self generating alcohol shall not be used in formulations
5. Specify binding agent and colour coating for tablet
6. Clearly specify ingredients percentage or quantity.
7. Expiry period is maximum three years.
8. Write in detail manufacturing procedure, therapeutic index, indication, contra indications and dosages.
Kindly email me about time required for formulations and approximate estimate with clinical trial and without clinical trial
thanks+13 Other Responses
Sleep Technologies & Medicine
I am conducting research to better understand emerging trends and technologies related to sleep. If you qualify for any of the below descriptions, please contact me to discuss scheduling an interview.
1. Payors- experience in sleep medicine
2. Industry consultant- specialty in future technologies and emerging trends in sleep
3. Physician- specialty in sleep medicine
4. Professional association board member- specialty in sleep trends and technologies+43 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses