Aca Impact On Healthcare Staffing
Our firm requires us experts within the healthcare staffing (or private equity) space concerning how the affordable care act (and it's potential repeal under a new administration) might affect growth for the healthcare staffing industry. Specifically, i am interested in discussing growth potential for behavioral health staffing companies.
The ideal candidate is either (1) an executive in the healthcare staffing industry or (2) an equity investor in the healthcare staffing industry.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+18 Other Responses
Behavioral Healthcare Staffing Industry
Looking to understand all aspects of the behavioral healthcare staffing industry. This includes growth drivers (past and present), competitive environment, competitive dynamics, current and future industry trends, etc.+7 Other Responses
Thailand Healthcare Language
I work in a medical device consulting firm.
I am looking for a language consultant in thailand, working in healthcare domain.
Your primary task would involve conducting telephonic interviews with doctors in local language (thai). You may also have to recruit some of the doctors on your side, while we will also support in recruiting them.
We will share the questionnaire in english and explain the needs of the project in detail. You will then have to conduct interviews with doctors or other healthcare professionals in local language. Post interview, you will also need to share transcript of each interview in english with us.
The engagement would possibly last for a month with a target of conducting 20 or so interviews.
Please let me know if you are willing to engage and/or have any queries.+4 Other Responses
Wearable & Connected Healthcare Devices
I need an expert in sourcing wearable healthcare and connected healthcare devices. Particularly for patient use.
"sourcing wearable healthcare and connected healthcare devices. Particularly for patient use. Southeast asian experts preferred, to easier reach manufacturers there.
Experts are required to have an understanding of the growth in connected (eg blood pressure) and wearable (eg fitbit) healthcare products by item, have a direct connection to manufacturers who are willing to supply in relatively low volumes. "+12 Other Responses
Healthcare Analytics - Lumiata
We are looking for individuals who have worked at lumiata (healthcare analytics) in a business position (vp/sales/marketing/commercialization) for a one-hour phone consultation to better understand the company's proposition and business model.
Looking forward to hearing from you.+13 Other Responses
Healthcare Research - Desk Research
Healthcare research: we are looking for a desk research/secondary research who can pull out the number of procedures/surgeries performed and how many hospitals are performing those surgeries in four markets. Please refer to the attached file for further information. I would need weblink/sources for each numbers.+20 Other Responses
Healthcare & Lifescience Market Research
Looking for a market research expert in life science and healthcare with more than 15-20 years of proven experience. I am bidding for a project in the similar domain. Kindly share the resume with proven experience so that we can further take it forward.+19 Other Responses
Networking / It In Healthcare In Australia
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews and engages with leading professionals to generate innovative business solutions for leading organizations. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current voice of the customer study, we are seeking to speak with small and medium businesses (ideally 100-249 employees but this can be flexible) in the healthcare sector in australia who use cisco equipment/services, in order to better understand digital commerce experience and use the insights collected to improve it. The conditions we need to confirm with experts are:
- you have used (or are very familiar with) cisco equipment/services
- your company/institution is of small/medium size (~100-249 employees)
- you are ideally an it decision maker
we are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
lou+3 Other Responses
Looking for seasoned healthcare executives with extensive networks to assist established private equity fund in identifying distressed middle market healthcare targets for acquisition (or financing assistance).+4 Other Responses
Consumer Healthcare: New Product Development
Consumer healthcare: r&d- new product development
what is considered best practice while managing new product development outsourcing?
• is full service a common engagement or functional service outsourcing is commonly practice? Under what conditions is each opted?
• single vs. Multiple suppliers (engagement on global/regional/local scale)?
What is the outsourcing based on?
• function (analytical testing, stability testing, formulation development, in vitro testing and micro testing) or
• product category (respiratory, oral health, skin health, pain etc.) or
• formulation (liquid, solid dose etc.).
How do companies (fmcg/cpg) manage npd outsourcing for otc products?
• what is the makeup of other fmcg/otc companies npd supply base? Is it fragmented or consolidated?
• what size and number of suppliers are being used by competing fmcg/consumer health companies?
Market trends in npd outsourcing
• what are the recent trends in npd outsourcing service providers? Trends in the following parameters:
• how has npd outsourcing changed over the last 5 years?
• what is the future outlook?
• where is majority of npd activities being conducted? What are the key geographic markets?
• supply market overview – types of suppliers and their key focus areas+17 Other Responses
Private Exchanges - Healthcare Benefits
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in answering certain questions regarding private exchanges providing healthcare benefits to corporate in the north america.
1. Factors which help decide when to use a particular type of private exchange - carriers/ insurer or technology based providers or benefits consultants
2. Pros: benefits of using private exchange – avenues for cost savings, efficiency improvement etc. Through private exchanges and how?
3. Cons: challenges/ risks involves in using private exchanges
4. Adoption levels of corporates
a. What type of companies typically go for a private exchange?
B. What is the % adoption in a company with (i) fewer than 50 employees, (ii) between 50 to 1000 employees, (iii) more than 1000 employees
c. Names of large corporates moving towards private exchanges
5. Case studies of how companies reduced costs through private exchanges
6. Pricing structure
a. How are benefits plans priced?
B. What % fees or mark ups do private exchanges get?
C. Total cost of ownership - break up, while engaging with a private exchange
7. Engagement models
a. What are the various engagement models which are typically used while engaging with a private exchange?
B. What are the limitations/caps in place while engaging with a private exchange?
We are looking for a phone or email consultation for a time period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above. Kindly drop in a note with your relevant experience in private exchanges/healthcare benefits segment, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+29 Other Responses
Healthcare Exchange Services
We are a global consulting and advisory firm in the sourcing and procurement domain and are seeking experts who can assist us with insights specific to global healthcare exchange, llc. (ghx) - edi enabled b2b exchange services:
1. Pricing models and price benchmarks (mandatory)
2. Cost structure
3. Sourcing practices
4. Key kpis/slas
5. Other commercial and contractual insights
budha+5 Other Responses