Us Banking Software Qa
We are an authorized zintro partner looking to better understand quality assurance in software testing development in the north american banking industry. Ideally i am looking to speak with an individual formerly in a qa role for a large us based bank. Specifically looking to understand software development/testing processes best practices including defining test scopes, resources, schedule, etc. And testing process in a pure agile environment/in an agile-like environment (some variation) including waterfall.+12 Other Responses
Software Procurement Value Mapping
i am dd, a research analyst with ****. We are premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
I am writing a white paper on cost to value mapping in software procurement industry focus is cpg or pharma or bfsi. This white paper is trying to address the delta between delivered value and perceived value of enterprise software, by redesigning the mix of cost components from a buyer perspective.
I am currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based (hourly rate) primary interview discussion for the following areas.
1. What are the key cost components of enterprise software procurement? Tco of crm or erp software?
2. How does an enterprise perceive value of software? What are the value components? (quantitative components like cost savings and qualitative components like employee productivity)
3. How can we map cost to value in software procurement? How can an enterprise optimize its spend on various cost components to maximize value derived from it?
As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest look forward to your response as soon as possible.
dd+4 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Wealth Management Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has a need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts who are familiar with the wealth management software technologies in canada and the us. All candidates should have knowledge of this industry and the competitive dynamics at play. Please list all softwares you have worked with. This project has a budget.+6 Other Responses