Ocean(containerized) And Air Freight Spends
I am currently doing a study to benchmark the average percentage spend on the ocean(containerized) and air freight of the total logistics spend by major industries globally.
Please share the interest, i can share the details and specific queries to be addressed.
+15 Other Responses
Air Freight Industry
Air freight industry expert
i am looking for air freight industry expert with good knowledge on the service providers and market trends.
We would like to have some insights on following
1. Pricing model adopted by the service providers.
2. Engagement model between the service providers and shippers.
3. Cost involved in changing shippers and shipping lanes.
4. Operating cost break-up for air freight service(belly cargo/full freighter fleet services)
waiting for a response to share the detailed questionnaire
thanks+9 Other Responses
Aircraft Rates Market
I am looking to understand the aircraft rates for the below types of aircraft to be used for a mining client for canada region. I do have a template which needs to be filled in such as aircraft rates per statute mile, fuel rate, navigation canada fees, airport infrastructure rates, landing fees etc. For each of the below aircraft models which i can share on engagement
aircraft model model
twin otter 300
king air 100
king air 200
king air 350
+10 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in the apac region working / worked (in the past) with logistics players in sea/air freight and contract logistics who have in-depth
1. Understanding about the market dynamics of the logistics industry
2. Understanding of the products such as air freight, sea freight, road freight, contract logistics
3. What commodities are imported/exported majorly from which countries in the apac region, globally.
4. Understanding of the challenges faced by logistics service providers within apac region (shipping within apac or globally)
%. How the logistics industry will shape up in the next 5 years (by 2022)+13 Other Responses
Air Freight Sourcing For Pharma Shippers 2021
I am currently doing a study to understand the best sourcing practice for air freight considering the current situation for a pharmaceutical company. We would like to have the below information.
1. Considering the current volatility of the air freight market. What are sourcing practices followed by pharmaceutical companies for negotiating competitive freight rates. (payment terms, contract duration, volume commitment and other kpis & slas and clauses)
2. To understand current sourcing practices of major pharmaceutical companies. (current sourcing practice case study)
3. If we consider tac index as a base for understanding rate trends by major region, how much premium should we keep to understand freight rates for pharma products (temp controlled)
please share the interest, i can share the details and specific queries to be addressed. Please respond with your e-mail id and contact number so as to take this forward.+8 Other Responses
Inbound Logistics For Pharmaceutical Industry
I am looking for experts, who can help in providing information on the inbound logistics requirement for pharmaceutical industry, that are required to ensure on time in full, quality and cost performance
for example: type of truck, single product vs mixed products per pallet, labelled pallets, superimposed pallets, pallets type, (over)packaging type, number of deliveries per week
i want to understand various cost involved in typical transportation like road freight: intra country in europe: belgium, france, italy, germany, and hungary, usa and canada to canada and us
air freight to usa, canada and singapore.
I would like to know whether using a logistics service provider to deliver goods to sites would be more cost effective than paying transportation to suppliers.
I would also like to have insights in terms of sourcing best practices, various cost saving opportunities, cost drivers, and negotiation levers.
Current market trends in pharmaceutical industry for inbound logistics outsourcing and various market drivers and constrains
request interested experts to respond to the request. Once the response is received a detailed questionnaire will be shared.+14 Other Responses
Us Logistics Industry
We are looking to speak with multiple experts or people with experience in the freight forwarding/customs, brokerage industry, with a specific focus on importing goods into the united states.
We want to learn the macro/market trends impacting the industry, including market forecasts/outlook, performance, value chain, channel dynamics, competitive landscape, etc. Additionally, interested in understanding the typical sales and purchasing process of freight forwarding and what sets competitors apart in this industry.
We are interested to learn any potential economic / logistics impacts from trade wars, especially between the us and china. Any long-term trends and technologies that will be impactful in the air freight and cargo industry.
We are interested in speaking with experts from global logistics companies.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to space below.
1. Do you have operational knowledge of the market and competitive landscape? Explain.
2. Are you able to speak to the trends and future outlook of the air freight forwarding industry, including any potential impacts of trade & tariff wars, new technologies, and covid-19?
3. Have you been active in the industry in the last two years?
+13 Other Responses
i am looking for experts who can share some insights on the following queries.
Category: air freight (chartering services)
commodity: agro and agro-chemicals
countries: chile, argentina, uruguay, usa, netherlands
1. What is the supply-demand scenario for air freight (chartering) service providers in the above regions?
2. What are the major factors that impact cost? How do they affect the pricing for air freight in turn?
3. Who are the major service providers in the regions and what are their capabilities with relation to agro-chemicals transport?
4.What are the most prevalent engagement models for air freight services in the above countries?
5.What are the industry trends for air freight chartering in terms of the following.
A.End-user segments (major industries that use air freight chartering)
6.What are the industry best practices in terms of contracting methods with air freight service providers?
Please let us know if the above subject is in line with your expertise. We will be more than happy to share a detailed questionnaire with you.
Thanks.+4 Other Responses
Cargo And Freight Air Freight
I have recently took on the role as president of an air freight delivery agent business and we are looking to add more (and profitable)air freight deliveries. I operate out of gsp and cae, both in south carolina. My drivers are all tsa certified. We have warehouse space near both the airports we service. I am very experienced with land transportation but i am new to air freight and am not sure where to begin. I am now contacting every air forwarding company that i can find to let them know we are available in our areas. My company has been in business for 50 years and has the financial ability to grow. I'm just needing a little direction as to how to tackle the air freight delivery aspect of the business+9 Other Responses
We are looking for senior transportation and logistics decision-maker, responsible for the routine movement of a large volume of freight.
-seasoned in moving freight via ship, rail, and air, but with a particular emphasis on trucking
-leverages carrier partners to move goods; does not rely solely on in-house trucking capabilities
-familiar with the operations of large carriers (e.G., j.B. Hunt, swift, knight) and smaller fleets
-used brokers (digital and traditional) and direct relationships with carriers to schedule
-ideally has worked for a handful of companies in different industries
moving various goods: raw materials, work in process, finished goods (perishables, electronics, cpg, etc.) to various locations: manufacturing plants, distribution centers, retail locations, etc.
-moving goods in the us market a must; bonus if they're able to speak to international nuances
this would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. How do they evaluate carriers?
2. What does their relationship with carriers look like?
3. Besides cost, what consideration is given to labor?
4. What have been the biggest changes in the industry in the last 10 years?
5. What new transportation technologies are of the most interest?
6. What are the perpetual bottlenecks you face?+18 Other Responses
Singapore Logistics Industry
We are looking for experts who have in-depth
1. Understanding about the market dynamics of the logistics industry
2. Understanding of the products such as air freight, sea freight, road freight, cross border e-commerce
3. Understanding of the challenges face by logistics service provider (3pl) within singapore
4. How the logistics industry shaping up in next 5 years (by 2022)+9 Other Responses
We are looking for information on standard payment terms, contract duration, late payment fee %, negotiation levers for payment terms between pharmaceutical industries and service providers (3pl, freight forwarders, liners, airfreight carriers) for ocean and air freight services across all the regions (north/south america, africa, europe, middle east, apac, sea).
Kindly contact us if you can provide us with the information (specific to pharmaceutical industries).
Thanks.+17 Other Responses