Cargo Airline Feasibility
Feasibility study for a new start up cargo airline that will operate between china, hong kong and japan to all major cities in europe, such as brussels, frankfurt, paris, barcelona etc.
We will be using an all cargo b 747-400 aircraft.+14 Other Responses
I would like to learn more about the regional airline business model. Key areas i am trying to understand better include:
- airplane supply and lease structure, in particular the maintenance reserve structure
- key risk areas to the business model
- relationships with major airlines
- growth opportunities and demand for certain types of planes / seat capacity
- competitive dynamics
- industry trends relating to seat capacity, cpa renewals and contract structures
based on your extensive background, it seems you could have insights on several of the areas outlined above. Please advise if you could do a call on dec. 2 to 5. Earlier in the week is ideal if possible. I look forward to speaking with you.+37 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with senior management professionals (business heads, directors, etc.) in cargo, airline operations, loyalty or passenger services in the airline industry. The scope will mainly cover hub and spoke vs point to point models, large network carriers vs lccs, interline and codeshare networks, large providers (eg. Sabre, amadeus) as well as domain focused providers (eg. Ibs software, jepessen) and key business needs and pain points in various product categories.
Ideal professionals would have experience in the following companies and geographies -
- middle east - emirates, qatar, etihad, saudia.
- asia - singapore airlines, thai airways, cathay pacific, malaysia airlines, korean air, japan airlines.
- europe - british airways, air france, turkish, klm, virgin atlantic.+undefined Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with professionals who have worked in the airlines jetstar, a subsidiary of qantas, at senior management positions like cio-equivalent - and has experience with the sales process for it vendors.+undefined Other Responses