Ancillary Revenue In Airline Industry
I am looking for an expert on the airline industry to discuss the dynamics of ancillary revenue sources such as cargo, in-flight movies, pet shipping, internet, phone calls, and in-flight food and beverages. Specifically, i would also like advice on how airlines think about the pricing of such things.
And/or i would like someone with connections that would be useful for a startup selling services that provide ancillary revenue to the airline industry.+19 Other Responses
Airline Travel Market In Australia
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner.We are looking for experts from australian airline travel market.Typical benchmarks for airline ticket booking industry in australia partners. Trends among different channel ( for e.G online travel agencies. Airlines perspective on ticket bookings channels; historic growth these channels and future projections.+3 Other Responses
Cargo Airline Feasibility
Feasibility study for a new start up cargo airline that will operate between china, hong kong and japan to all major cities in europe, such as brussels, frankfurt, paris, barcelona etc.
We will be using an all cargo b 747-400 aircraft.+14 Other Responses
Airline Catering India
- what are the regulations affecting the airline catering industry
- what is the most prevalent model for catering in india followed by airline companies
o do they prefer to outsource catering department or have in-house catering
- what are the contractual agreement terms for airline catering
o what is the tenure of catering contracts
o how are the contracts priced
- what is the level of competition in the industry
o as per our understanding, the industry is dominated by four leading players—tajsats, oberoi, ambassador sky chef and sky gourmet
o are there any other players operating in the industry
- driven by the growing airlines industry coupled with the rising debt levels of airline companies, how do you think the industry is likely to grow in the near future . .+9 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. At present, one of our clients would like to speak with professionals from the following 3 companies: - air france - klm,
We are looking for the following profiles for each of those companies (in order of priority)-
1. Former business heads for these airlines for:
+ airline cargo
+ airline passenger services
+ airline operations
2. Former employees in it space- ex-cio or it decision makers, etc.
3. Independent advisors in it space who haven't worked with that particular company.
ananya+undefined Other Responses
Ground Transportation Services
1. Kindly provide your commentary on the market growth and factors driving the market.
2. What are the factors attributing to the growth of the market?
3. Please highlight on the market dynamics of the ground transportation category? What are the key trends in the market and how is it impacting the market?
4.What are the different pricing models prevalent for procuring ground transportation services? What are the pros and cons of each pricing model?
5. What are the different sourcing and engagement models prevailing in the market? What are their pros and cons?
6. What best practices are followed by other large companies in engaging with ground transportation service providers?
7. What are the cost saving opportunities and negotiation levers adopted by large organizations?
8. What are the types of supplies operating in the market? Can a single supplier provide the taxi, car rentals, and car leasing services?+undefined Other Responses
Airline Industry It
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with professionals knowledgeable about the trends in cargo it space in the airline industry, rfp process, etc. Ideal professionals would have worked as senior it leaders in airline companies such as turkish, msc cruise, singapore and american airlines.+undefined Other Responses
We wishes to collaborate with a consultant possessing knowledge and expertise relative to the airline catering industry. We wish to present a novel business plan to gate gourmet, a major provider of catering services for airlines.+8 Other Responses
Specialized Bulk Transportation Services
Category: specialized transportation services
region: mexico and usa
we are looking for an expert having in-depth knowledge in specialized bulk transportation services.
The main objective is to understand the specialized bulk transportation services market in mexico and the us, also about the cross-border transportation between the us and mexico.
Please look into the below questions:
1. Industry overview of specialized transportation services in mexico
2. Truck operating cost structure for specialized transportation services (cost structure specific to the tank truck, hopper truck, and iso truck)
3. What are the standard industry payment terms and contract periods between fmcg companies and service provider?
4. Tank technologies: temp control, heating and specialized tank covers (corrosive material, etc)
5. Alternatives to road transportation (from the us to mexico)
6. Best practices and case studies related to the specialized transportation adopted by fmcg companies or suppliers (transportation provider)
a detailed questionnaire will be sent once we agreed upon the timelines
thanks and regards,
deepak+undefined Other Responses
Airline Industry In Usa
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
We are looking for experts knowledgeable about the airline industry in usa. Ideal experts should be very familiar with it / operations / flight operations and has experiences in mergers in airline industry (employed in airlines or in consultancies).
This project is time critical and we would like to complete the consultation by 5th april, 2017.
Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area to set up the initial call.
Thank you.+undefined Other Responses
Airlines Loyalty Programs
Need info on airline revenue management specifically frequent flyer programs. Prefer alaska airlines or united.+4 Other Responses
I would like to learn more about the regional airline business model. Key areas i am trying to understand better include:
- airplane supply and lease structure, in particular the maintenance reserve structure
- key risk areas to the business model
- relationships with major airlines
- growth opportunities and demand for certain types of planes / seat capacity
- competitive dynamics
- industry trends relating to seat capacity, cpa renewals and contract structures
based on your extensive background, it seems you could have insights on several of the areas outlined above. Please advise if you could do a call on dec. 2 to 5. Earlier in the week is ideal if possible. I look forward to speaking with you.+37 Other Responses