We are working for an investor looking to invest in an aircraft manufacturer that plans to produce turboprop planes.
We want to speak to the following experts:
1. Bombardier (with experience in sales of q-400) and atr (atr range of aircraft) – query will be on how airlines choose turboprops over other regional jets, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, what is the toc for both these aircraft?
2. Aircraft leasing companies (i.E. Those who lease turboprops) – how do they decide on which aircraft they are willing to buy? What is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, why did the embraer turboprop fail? Has there been any successful new turboprop aircraft which has been launched (other than bombardier/atr)
3. Spicejet and indigo – involved in purchase/leasing of bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, what is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft in india and their view of the udan scheme
would like to have all these interviews done by monday next week.+43 Other Responses
Aviation And Aircraft Manufacturing Industry
We are looking to interact with people who have worked in sourcing/purchasing functions of aviation/aerospace manufacturing industry. We would like to understand how facilities management category specific procurement works in this industry and also gain insights on the organization and decision making structure of the procurement team(with focus on fm sourcing) in large companies like airbus, ge aviation etc.+13 Other Responses
I would like to learn more about the regional airline business model. Key areas i am trying to understand better include:
- airplane supply and lease structure, in particular the maintenance reserve structure
- key risk areas to the business model
- relationships with major airlines
- growth opportunities and demand for certain types of planes / seat capacity
- competitive dynamics
- industry trends relating to seat capacity, cpa renewals and contract structures
based on your extensive background, it seems you could have insights on several of the areas outlined above. Please advise if you could do a call on dec. 2 to 5. Earlier in the week is ideal if possible. I look forward to speaking with you.+37 Other Responses
Would like to buy detailed information about:
1) financial structures suitable to simplify aircraft transactions (such as delaware companies).
2) point of contacts in european banks that have aircrafts in property due to unpayments and want them to be sold.
3) business aviation real users and potential users in europe.
Thank you very much in advance!+6 Other Responses
Aircraft Operating Costs
Below are the types of aircraft we use and the maximum capacity. We don’t utilize the full seats at all times as there are requirements for lower seating capacity, but all we are looking for is the dry rate per mile for the aviation category. These are the aircrafts we use for the weekly flights. We are mostly interested in the dry rate per mile or kilometre.
aircraft type max capacity
twin otter 15
beech 1900d 18
king air 100 8
king air 200 8
+24 Other Responses
Aircraft Rates Market
I am looking to understand the aircraft rates for the below types of aircraft to be used for a mining client for canada region. I do have a template which needs to be filled in such as aircraft rates per statute mile, fuel rate, navigation canada fees, airport infrastructure rates, landing fees etc. For each of the below aircraft models which i can share on engagement
aircraft model model
twin otter 300
king air 100
king air 200
king air 350
+10 Other Responses
Subject: aircraft manufacturing industry
we are looking for a professional in aircraft manufacturing industry to help us with the following tasks:
a) the review of key measures of state support in civil aircraft manufacturing, in particular, repayable launch investment, subsidizing initial expenses on new aircraft launch, export support subsidies, etc.;
b) regarding to repayable launch investment, we are interested in the following:
general concept and its implementation in different states and regions (in particular, eu, usa, canada, brazil, china)
specific financial parameters (credit duration, rates of interest, grace period, terms of royalties return)
selecting criteria for the projects for obtaining repayable launch support and the methods of recipients control
methods of reflecting received funds on the recipientâs financial statements
scale of exercising of this concept in different states and examples of projects financed by means of repayable launch investment
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of modern measures of state financial support in civil aircraft manufacturing industry.+7 Other Responses
Aviation Supply Chain And Manufacturing
We are looking for multiple candidates in the aviation supply chain and manufacturing industry with expertise in the following areas:
- aircraft fluid ducting systems and the technical / product strengths and relevant customer/platform positioning of key us and european suppliers.
- higher tier 2 / lower tier 1 us and european aerostructures and engine components suppliers and their relevant competitive positioning.
We are interested to speak with former or current employees of aircraft companies who can speak to:
- suppliers of machined engine components and airfoils
- suppliers of aircraft fluid ducting systems (tubes and ducts), as it relates to aircraft bleed systems, flight controls and nacelle systems
- suppliers of aerostructures products, including wing box/wing ribs, wing to body frame, ram air (air inlet), wheel well, engine pylons and fan cowls
this is a paid 1-hour phone interview. Please respond with a brief statement as to your relevance to the space:
1. Which of the following best fits your area of expertise?
- machined engine components and airfoils
- aircraft fluid ducting systems (aircraft bleed systems, flight controls, nacelle systems)
- aerostructures products (wing box/wing ribs, wing to body frame, ram air (air inlet), wheel wells, engine pylons, fan cowls)
2. Can you describe your ability to discuss higher tier 2 or lower tier 1 us and european suppliers relevant to the subject matter selected above for:
- technical/product strengths
- relevant customer/platform positioning
3. Which of the following suppliers are you able to discuss within the context of technical strength and platform positioning?
- mb aero
- paradigm precision
- others (please identify)+24 Other Responses
Commercial Aircraft Manufacturing
i just joined an aviation company with its ultimate goal is to manufacture rotary and fixed wing air crafts, it is a newly founded government company and has all the support from the government. As a newly established company we lack the experience, so we are talking to a few major aircraft manufacturers, but we also need independent consultant to help us cross check what they offer. How can you help?
Hani+19 Other Responses
Aviation- Portable Hangar For Helicopters
We are a global market research firm seeking for aviation experts who can provide us with insights on the helicopter portable hangar for model agustawestland 139 for its parking and mro activities. Following are the specifications of the hangar.
Project details & technical specifications:
1) no. Of helicopters to be parked: 2 to 6
2) helicopter model name: agustawestland 139
3) helicopter dimensions:
> length: 16.63m
4) portable hangar dimensions:
>effective area: 5000 sq. M
>inner width: 50m
>inside height: 25m
5) operation temperature: -60 to 70-degree celsius
6) gates required to enter the facility: 2
7) personnel doors: 2
8) additional facilities required inside the hangar: lightning, power supply, heating, cooling, firefighting & crane
9) uninterruptible power supply (ups) backup time: 4 hours
we are looking to understand the following:
1) market overview:
i. Types of portable hangar available in the market
ii. Aviation regulatory bodies governing this category and licensing requirements, if any (for malaysian region)
iii. Utilization of portable hangar across regions
2) advantages & disadvantages of the portable hangar, especially when used for long term (more than 5 years)
3) how frequently portable hangar requires maintenance? The maintenance cost of it for one year.
4) procurement methods for portable hangar - buy vs lease. Which is more cost-efficient?
5) global supplier landscape
note: inputs compiled and shared must not be provided from company websites and other secondary sources. We wish to unearth the not so oblivious aspects and hence, hand-on relevant experience is a must for this project.
Kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the aviation industry, if you are interested to proceed.
+3 Other Responses
Mro Of Aircraft Electrical Wiring Harnesses
We are looking to speak to experts at major mro service providers, as well as airlines with internal mro capabilities related to the repair of aircraft electrical wiring harnesses. We are interested with experts on sourcing or operations from major mro providers who have knowledge around insourcing or outsourcing of mro services.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Can you speak to mro strategies around deciding which services to offer in-house and which to outsource to a third party?
2. Do you have knowledge of such strategic decision making specifically in relation to the repair of aircraft electrical wire harnesses?
3. Which of these engine types do you have experience with in terms of these strategic decisions: cfm56-5, cfm56-7, ge90, cf6-80, pw4000+10 Other Responses
Aircraft Manufacturing Projects
Hello all, i work for an airframe assembly company. We are trying to expand and go for overseas projects. Looking for consultancy on quotation process for airframe manufacturing.+7 Other Responses