Would like to buy detailed information about:
1) financial structures suitable to simplify aircraft transactions (such as delaware companies).
2) point of contacts in european banks that have aircrafts in property due to unpayments and want them to be sold.
3) business aviation real users and potential users in europe.
Thank you very much in advance!+6 Other Responses
Aircraft Lessor Space
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct multiple phone consults with experts who are familiar with current market trends in the aircraft lessor space. Ideal experts should have recent experience at an aircraft leasing company.
In your responses, please elaborate on how your professional experience enables you to comment.
This project has a budget.+11 Other Responses
Subject: aircraft manufacturing industry
we are looking for a professional in aircraft manufacturing industry to help us with the following tasks:
a) the review of key measures of state support in civil aircraft manufacturing, in particular, repayable launch investment, subsidizing initial expenses on new aircraft launch, export support subsidies, etc.;
b) regarding to repayable launch investment, we are interested in the following:
general concept and its implementation in different states and regions (in particular, eu, usa, canada, brazil, china)
specific financial parameters (credit duration, rates of interest, grace period, terms of royalties return)
selecting criteria for the projects for obtaining repayable launch support and the methods of recipients control
methods of reflecting received funds on the recipientâs financial statements
scale of exercising of this concept in different states and examples of projects financed by means of repayable launch investment
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of modern measures of state financial support in civil aircraft manufacturing industry.+7 Other Responses
Mro Of Aircraft Electrical Wiring Harnesses
We are looking to speak to experts at major mro service providers, as well as airlines with internal mro capabilities related to the repair of aircraft electrical wiring harnesses. We are interested with experts on sourcing or operations from major mro providers who have knowledge around insourcing or outsourcing of mro services.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Can you speak to mro strategies around deciding which services to offer in-house and which to outsource to a third party?
2. Do you have knowledge of such strategic decision making specifically in relation to the repair of aircraft electrical wire harnesses?
3. Which of these engine types do you have experience with in terms of these strategic decisions: cfm56-5, cfm56-7, ge90, cf6-80, pw4000+10 Other Responses