Airline Catering India
- what are the regulations affecting the airline catering industry
- what is the most prevalent model for catering in india followed by airline companies
o do they prefer to outsource catering department or have in-house catering
- what are the contractual agreement terms for airline catering
o what is the tenure of catering contracts
o how are the contracts priced
- what is the level of competition in the industry
o as per our understanding, the industry is dominated by four leading players—tajsats, oberoi, ambassador sky chef and sky gourmet
o are there any other players operating in the industry
- driven by the growing airlines industry coupled with the rising debt levels of airline companies, how do you think the industry is likely to grow in the near future . .+9 Other Responses
Ancillary Revenue In Airline Industry
I am looking for an expert on the airline industry to discuss the dynamics of ancillary revenue sources such as cargo, in-flight movies, pet shipping, internet, phone calls, and in-flight food and beverages. Specifically, i would also like advice on how airlines think about the pricing of such things.
And/or i would like someone with connections that would be useful for a startup selling services that provide ancillary revenue to the airline industry.+19 Other Responses
Airline Travel Market In Australia
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner.We are looking for experts from australian airline travel market.Typical benchmarks for airline ticket booking industry in australia partners. Trends among different channel ( for e.G online travel agencies. Airlines perspective on ticket bookings channels; historic growth these channels and future projections.+3 Other Responses
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner. One of our clients, would like to speak with senior management professionals (business heads, directors, etc.) in cargo, airline operations, loyalty or passenger services in the airline industry. The scope will mainly cover hub and spoke vs point to point models, large network carriers vs lccs, interline and codeshare networks, large providers (eg. Sabre, amadeus) as well as domain focused providers (eg. Ibs software, jepessen) and key business needs and pain points in various product categories.
Ideal professionals would have experience in the following companies and geographies -
- middle east - emirates, qatar, etihad, saudia.
- asia - singapore airlines, thai airways, cathay pacific, malaysia airlines, korean air, japan airlines.
- europe - british airways, air france, turkish, klm, virgin atlantic.+32 Other Responses