I run matchtech group's aerospace & automotive design and build recruitment division.
I'm looking to establish a department focusing on airline & mro recruitment, to mirror our technical recruitment capabilities of the wider matchtech group.
I'm seeking information on the airline sector and how best to capitalize on our existing capabilities, and seek introductions to key decision makers within the sector.
We are very experienced recruiters, and already deal with a few airline / mro businesses.
Thank you.+31 Other Responses
Ancillary Revenue In Airline Industry
I am looking for an expert on the airline industry to discuss the dynamics of ancillary revenue sources such as cargo, in-flight movies, pet shipping, internet, phone calls, and in-flight food and beverages. Specifically, i would also like advice on how airlines think about the pricing of such things.
And/or i would like someone with connections that would be useful for a startup selling services that provide ancillary revenue to the airline industry.+19 Other Responses
Airlines Industry In Apac
We are currently working on airline industry in apac region and looking for experts who can help us with below questions.
• best practices companies are adopting for air travel in apac region
• any case studies on companies adding low cost carriers or hybrid airlines/premium economy class in the airline mix
• how are safety of airlines measured or audited. Certifications or statistics which identify airline safety
• cost structure of airline, cost components / events that impact overall air fare
• oil & gas companies airline spend as percentage of overall travel spend.
Example: if overall travel spend is 100% what percentage accounts for air travel spend
• new upcoming trends which will impact airlines in apac region
• which airlines in the apac region offers the best reward/perk system via miles or cashbacks
+18 Other Responses
Aerospace Engine Machining Supply Chain
We are looking for experts from procurement, supply chain, or engineering with insight into pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low-cost countries and other dynamics, such as p&w’s views on insourcing vs outsourcing. We are interested with an expert who is able to speak to companies such as smaller players like beacon industries, numet and budney industries, and larger players such as mb aerospace and edac. We want to understand some context around the military engine side, as well as commercial engines.
This would be for a 1 - hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1) are you able to speak to pratt & whitney’s engine machining supply chain, including an understanding of past and future strategies for single/dual/triple sourcing, low cost countries and other dynamics?
2) what is your knowledge base around companies such as beacon industries, numet, budney industries, mb aerospace and edac?
+5 Other Responses