Airline Catering India
- what are the regulations affecting the airline catering industry
- what is the most prevalent model for catering in india followed by airline companies
o do they prefer to outsource catering department or have in-house catering
- what are the contractual agreement terms for airline catering
o what is the tenure of catering contracts
o how are the contracts priced
- what is the level of competition in the industry
o as per our understanding, the industry is dominated by four leading players—tajsats, oberoi, ambassador sky chef and sky gourmet
o are there any other players operating in the industry
- driven by the growing airlines industry coupled with the rising debt levels of airline companies, how do you think the industry is likely to grow in the near future . .+9 Other Responses
Ancillary Revenue In Airline Industry
I am looking for an expert on the airline industry to discuss the dynamics of ancillary revenue sources such as cargo, in-flight movies, pet shipping, internet, phone calls, and in-flight food and beverages. Specifically, i would also like advice on how airlines think about the pricing of such things.
And/or i would like someone with connections that would be useful for a startup selling services that provide ancillary revenue to the airline industry.+19 Other Responses
Specialized Bulk Transportation Services
Category: specialized transportation services
region: mexico and usa
we are looking for an expert having in-depth knowledge in specialized bulk transportation services.
The main objective is to understand the specialized bulk transportation services market in mexico and the us, also about the cross-border transportation between the us and mexico.
Please look into the below questions:
1. Industry overview of specialized transportation services in mexico
2. Truck operating cost structure for specialized transportation services (cost structure specific to the tank truck, hopper truck, and iso truck)
3. What are the standard industry payment terms and contract periods between fmcg companies and service provider?
4. Tank technologies: temp control, heating and specialized tank covers (corrosive material, etc)
5. Alternatives to road transportation (from the us to mexico)
6. Best practices and case studies related to the specialized transportation adopted by fmcg companies or suppliers (transportation provider)
a detailed questionnaire will be sent once we agreed upon the timelines
thanks and regards,
deepak+4 Other Responses
Airline Travel Market In Australia
We are a prominent market research firm and an authorized zintro partner.We are looking for experts from australian airline travel market.Typical benchmarks for airline ticket booking industry in australia partners. Trends among different channel ( for e.G online travel agencies. Airlines perspective on ticket bookings channels; historic growth these channels and future projections.+3 Other Responses
We wishes to collaborate with a consultant possessing knowledge and expertise relative to the airline catering industry. We wish to present a novel business plan to gate gourmet, a major provider of catering services for airlines.+8 Other Responses
I would like to learn more about the regional airline business model. Key areas i am trying to understand better include:
- airplane supply and lease structure, in particular the maintenance reserve structure
- key risk areas to the business model
- relationships with major airlines
- growth opportunities and demand for certain types of planes / seat capacity
- competitive dynamics
- industry trends relating to seat capacity, cpa renewals and contract structures
based on your extensive background, it seems you could have insights on several of the areas outlined above. Please advise if you could do a call on dec. 2 to 5. Earlier in the week is ideal if possible. I look forward to speaking with you.+37 Other Responses
Airline Aftermarket Product Sourcing
We are looking for multiple experts from major us airline companies who are responsible for sourcing aftermarket parts for a variety of different vendors that are used to repair airplanes.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements of your background and relevance in this space and also share your brief answers to the questions below:
1. Are you responsible for sourcing parts for airplane repair?
2. Please share the extent of your involvement in procurement of airline repair parts.
+34 Other Responses
We are working for an investor looking to invest in an aircraft manufacturer that plans to produce turboprop planes.
We want to speak to the following experts:
1. Bombardier (with experience in sales of q-400) and atr (atr range of aircraft) – query will be on how airlines choose turboprops over other regional jets, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, what is the toc for both these aircraft?
2. Aircraft leasing companies (i.E. Those who lease turboprops) – how do they decide on which aircraft they are willing to buy? What is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, why did the embraer turboprop fail? Has there been any successful new turboprop aircraft which has been launched (other than bombardier/atr)
3. Spicejet and indigo – involved in purchase/leasing of bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, what is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft in india and their view of the udan scheme
would like to have all these interviews done by monday next week.+43 Other Responses
Truck Transportation Services
Currently doing a market study on new energy truck transportation services in china.
I would like to know the major logistic service providers using new energy (electric trucks) for transporting goods across china. The objective of the study is to understand the scope of using new energy trucks for long and short haul transportation and understanding the market dynamics of service providers. Below are the queries that need to be answered
1. Please provide the list (up to 20) of suppliers who are capable of using electric trucks for short and long-haul transportation of goods
2. What is the scope of new energy truck transportation services in china?
A) availability of electric trucks for transporting goods
3. Type of industries preferring to use electric trucks in china
4. Does the electric trucks are using for long-haul transportation?
5. What are the government regulations towards new energy truck transportation in china
deepak+10 Other Responses
Commercial Airlines Operations
We have an immediate need for a commercial airlines operations and for an it expert; both must work with avionics systems.
This will be a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
Geography: united states
companies: jetblue, delta (current or recent former)
possible titles: flight operations manager, maintenance operations control manager; information security engineer, avionics engineer, avionics network engineer
-what improvements could be made to aircraft connectivity?
-what is your data acquisition and distribution strategy?
-who owns data collected on the aircraft?
-how is all this data managed/handled?
- what kinds of automation benefit your flight or maintenance operations? How does it benefit you or the airline?
- how would you describe the future needs of airlines? Are ground connections satisfactory today? What improvements would benefit you and your organization within the airline?
+8 Other Responses
I’m currently working on a new request on the airlines market. A detailed list of deliverables have been listed below.
1. Airline bookings - internet vs corporate fares (obt/tmc)
current state: the client has a travel policy in place, which ensures that bookings are done via tmc/ obt, which provides spend visibility and ensures traveller safety. However, the internet rates are lower in many cases, which can bring about savings.
• comparison of internet fares vs corporate rates and the reasons for differences
• best practices adopted by other companies to book air tickets - internet vs obt & tmc (rate comparison - internet has better prices than the rates quoted in their tools or agreement)
• cost saving opportunities
current state: the client is discussing on various options to negotiate with airlines
• comparison of flat rates vs discounted rates and adoption by large companies
• comparison of engaging/ negotiating with alliances vs group of airlines and adoption by large companies
• consolidation of airlines per route and best practices adopted by other large companies
3. Promotional rates vs discounts
current state: in many instances, the promotional rates offered by airlines are lower than the discounted rates
• adoption of corporate discount rates vs promotional rates
• typical spend related to promotional rates
4. Preferred airlines vs one partner
current state: the client currently engages with several preferred airlines to book at lowest rates. They are looking to explore the possibility of having only one partnership or two, and concentrate all that volume only with those airlines for specific route. Currently the obt shows the content of all airlines, and preferred ones which provides discounts are highlighted
• typical engagement model adopted by other large companies?
• one/ two preferred airlines per route vs multiple airlines for each route
• benefits and feasibility of consolidation to one/ two airlines per route
5. Agreement scope:
current state: the client has many regional agreements and have started consolidating tmcs by region. They have faced situations where airlines have rejected their request for discounts or corporates rates for additional pos. Especially in europe, airlines do not want to negotiate their volume for all regions per country to provide discounts. In americas, they have airlines who were open to give discounts and provide pos depending on the spend by the clients focus country.
• comparison of global vs regional agreement
• benefits vs challenges in a global agreement, and impact on discounts
• reasons for airlines refusal to having several pos in a global/regional agreement, and insights on how other large companies are working around with airlines to cover more routes with discounts in their agreement
kindly let me know the feasibility of this request.
swetha+4 Other Responses
we are from a global business consulting and internal audit firm comprising of experts specializing in risk, advisory and transaction advisory services.
For one of our upcoming engagements, we are looking to tie up with a subject matter expert with experience in aerospace manufacturing. The scope of work is defined below:
1. Audit of outsourcing of work packages
effort(man-days) - 10
description - a work package is a product line in which the production has been outsourced to a third party. For this engagement, we will be looking at one work package. The scope will be end to end, as in, it will include vendor selection process up to monitoring and reporting of outsourced work programs and performance of vendors.
2. Audit of integrated product team (production management)
effort(man-days) - 10
details - strata’s products:
1. A330 flap track fairings (ftf)
2. A330 ailerons
3. A330 spoilers
4. A380 ftf
1. Empennage ribs
2. Vertical fin ribs
2. Vertical stabilizer
kindly let us know if you would be interested to work with us on this project. If yes, request you to share your cv and hourly rate so that we can take this forward.
Thanks,+20 Other Responses