Aerospace procurement - a manufacturer of double sided adhesive tapes used in aircraft interiors is seeking a consultant with knowledge of the procurement process within boeing (us) and/or airbus (france or germany), who can help them expand sales to these companies. The consultant should be experienced and have contacts in the relevant departments of the company.+4 Other Responses
Mro Of Aircraft Electrical Wiring Harnesses
We are looking to speak to experts at major mro service providers, as well as airlines with internal mro capabilities related to the repair of aircraft electrical wiring harnesses. We are interested with experts on sourcing or operations from major mro providers who have knowledge around insourcing or outsourcing of mro services.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Can you speak to mro strategies around deciding which services to offer in-house and which to outsource to a third party?
2. Do you have knowledge of such strategic decision making specifically in relation to the repair of aircraft electrical wire harnesses?
3. Which of these engine types do you have experience with in terms of these strategic decisions: cfm56-5, cfm56-7, ge90, cf6-80, pw4000+10 Other Responses
We are working for an investor looking to invest in an aircraft manufacturer that plans to produce turboprop planes.
We want to speak to the following experts:
1. Bombardier (with experience in sales of q-400) and atr (atr range of aircraft) – query will be on how airlines choose turboprops over other regional jets, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, what is the toc for both these aircraft?
2. Aircraft leasing companies (i.E. Those who lease turboprops) – how do they decide on which aircraft they are willing to buy? What is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft, why did the embraer turboprop fail? Has there been any successful new turboprop aircraft which has been launched (other than bombardier/atr)
3. Spicejet and indigo – involved in purchase/leasing of bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, what is the current price for bombardier q400 and atr-42/72, the total market for regional jets split between turboprops and jet aircraft in india and their view of the udan scheme
would like to have all these interviews done by monday next week.+43 Other Responses