i am working on a project on alkaline batteries. I need the alkaline battery market size and cost break up in the following format for asia:
raw materials - %
labor - %
energy - %
overheads - %
also insights on what % of alkaline batteries market in asia caters to contract manufacturing will be highly appreciated.
Regards+3 Other Responses
I am a research analyst from beroe-inc. We are a procurement intelligence firm providing strategic market intelligence and decision enabling data to several leading companies. We have a worldwide network of about 500 experts who provide us information across business verticals. I would like to seek your expertise for a project.
We are currently working on a project based on personal power batteries with the primary focus being lithium and alkaline batteries for a leading producer of batteries with global operational presence. Our client, operating in the battery manufacturing space wants to procure battery manufacturing equipment and the study is focused on understanding the dynamics of the battery industry and the battery manufacturing industry (primarily assembly line equipment).
Since you are an expert with significant experience in this market, we would like to know if you can help us with information available on these parameters specific to this market.
Geographical scope: global
brief overview of deliverables:
• current market size of primary and rechargeable batteries and the contribution of lithium and alkaline batteries under each category
• supply and demand dynamics of lithium and alkaline(both primary and rechargeable) batteries at present and in the future (i.E. Drivers and constraints affecting the supply and demand dynamics)
• major end user industries of lithium and alkaline batteries (primary) and factors driving the demand.
• emerging technologies and its impact on the lithium and alkaline batteries utilization in the future
• kind of battery manufacturing equipment that is used in the assembly for the production of batteries.
• the supply and demand dynamics of these equipments, along with the pricing trends over the past two years in various geographical regions.
• what are the new technological advancements that are taking place and the impact of these on the future battery manufacturing process?
• what is the supplier landscape for the assembly equipment manufacturing industry (new suppliers entering the market, service and geographical expansion etc.)?
• who are the leading suppliers in this space and what are their focus areas in terms of how they see the battery assembly equipment market?
I strongly believe that your deep insight and expertise in the industry would not only help us conduct further study on this project, but also help us establish a long-term relationship with you as a part of our 500-strong global expert network channel. It would be great if you could share your expertise as our primary expert for this project and share your contact details including email. I look forward to hearing from you so that we can exchange more information towards this end.+19 Other Responses
Electrolytic Manganese Dioxide
I am looking for experts who can provide insights on production cost breakdown for emd (alkaline battery raw material).+12 Other Responses
Telecommunication Battery Market In Asia-pacific
We are looking to do a paid phone consultations with experts on the market size and demand forecast for asia-pacific telecommunication battery market, in usd billion, for the timeline: 2017 – 2024
the market size and demand forecast, in usd billion, needs to be segmented by:
o lithium-ion battery
o lead acid battery
o rest of asia-pacific
in addition to that, we are looking for market share analysis (in terms of revenue) for key players providing batteries to the telecommunication sector (bts), across the asia-pacific.
Please respond with your quote and experience in this space.
+5 Other Responses
I work for a major medical device and medtech business.
We are looking for information on lr6 battery dimensions as defined in 60086-2 section 7.1.1, particularly in figure 1a. Would like to understand why the drawings allow for an undefined "dimple" in the negative terminal and any market information on where batteries utilizing the figure 1a design are used.+9 Other Responses
i would like to engage with an expert who can provide following information which will help me to complete my project on alkaline batteries.
1. The global market size for alkaline batteries
2. Estimated global production of alkaline batteries in billion/million units.
I would also like to understand the growth for next 2-3 years.
3. Alkaline battery trends ( technological/ market etc)
lakshman y+9 Other Responses
Charging lithium iron phosphate batteries.
Lithium battery expert.
I have 7.5 watt solar panels charging life4 batteries. Each battery has a pcb circuit. The 12 volt panel actually produces 18 volts max. How ever i have a 1000mf cap on the input then a 12volt regulator then(on the output) another 1000mf cap then 2 standard diodes which drops the charge voltage down to just about 11volts constant. The current input is at max 550 ma. Any suggestion to improve on this circuit? The pcb works great on the drop and for any over charge issues.+4 Other Responses
Selection Of Separator Membranes In Batteries
I would like to speak with battery design engineers to understand the key factors that govern the selection of separator membranes in batteries in more detail. The person should have specific knowledge regarding the various types of separators being used (pro’s and con’s); the selection criteria for separator membrane in lithium ion batteries; importance of the material choice; safety function; assembling process+10 Other Responses
Li-ion, Alkaline, Nimh & Zinc Carbon Battery
I am looking for the following information on lithium-ion, alkaline, nickel-metal hydride (nimh) and zinc carbon battery market:
1. Market size in 2018 for the following batteries:
1.1 lithium-ion batteries
1.2 alkaline batteries
1.3 nickel-metal hydride (nimh)
1.4 zinc carbon battery
2. Growth forecasts for the following battery types:
2.1 lithium-ion batteries
2.2 alkaline batteries
2.3 nickel-metal hydride (nimh)
2.4 zinc carbon battery
3. Regional market split for lithium-ion, alkaline, nickel-metal hydride (nimh) and zinc carbon battery market as a whole:
3.1 north america
3.4 middle east & africa
3.5 south america
4. List of major companies involved in lithium-ion, alkaline, nickel-metal hydride (nimh) and zinc carbon battery market and their share in the overall market?
5. Lithium-ion battery market split based on size:
4.1 button cell
4.2 aa & aaa+3 Other Responses
Battery Sourcing Asia
Industry alkaline battery
raw materialâ nickel plated steel
i would like to have an understanding on pros and cons of buying pre plated vs. Post plated for nickel plated steel sheet used in the fabrication of the body of alkaline battery.
- what will be the cost saving advantages of buying nickel plated steel sheet directly from the integrated suppliers such as tata steel(post plated) over buying just steel sheet (pre plated) and get it plated by independent plating workshops ?
what is the industry trend in terms of usage of nickel plated steel sheet for alkaline batteries?
- are battery manufactures such as energizer, rayovac, maxell, sony & duracell buying nickel plated steel sheet from
- integrated suppliers(post plated) or
- procuring steel sheet from steel manufacturers (pre plated) and getting it electroplated in-house or through independent workshops
substitutes for ni plated steel
- is there any substitute for nickel plated steel sheet used in the alkaline batteries?
- if yes, what will be advantages (cost, availability, supplies, battery performance, durability etc.) of switching in from nickel plated steel sheet to other substitute?
- are any battery manufacturers using a substitute for nickel plated steel sheet?
- if yes, how has it benefited them in terms of cost, availability, supplies, battery performance, durability and life of battery
raw material composition ratios for - nickel plated steel: powdered zinc: brass wire/nail wire
i would like to have an understanding on the raw material ratios (relative composition of nickel plated steel: powdered zinc: brass wire/nail wire) used in alkaline battery for players such as energizer, rayovac, maxell, and sony.
- are these players using different ratios of zinc, brass wire, nickel plated steel?
- and what will be the impact of these ratios on
- life of battery and
- cost savings
- performance etc.+7 Other Responses
Li-ion Battery Design
I am looking for a designer of a litihium-ion (li-ion) battery pack or li-ion battery module. Those batteries shall be used preferably in the mobility area (e.G. E-bike, pedelecs, e-cars, etc.). The person shall be able to explain what is difficult or time-consuming or costly when designing those li-ion batteries. The person does not have to be an expert on the cell components (chemistry) of the battery. The person shall be in a position though to explain how the ideal design process for such a battery looks like and where the struggles are in this process.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you know what is important when designing a li-ion battery module/battery pack for e-mobility applications?
2. Do you know which material are used for the li-ion battery enclosure components and why?
3. Do you know what goes wrong, what is time-consuming and what is instable when designing a li-ion battery module/pack?+107 Other Responses
Batteries For Commercial Electric Vehicles
We are looking to speak with engineers, r&d and marketing professionals involved in the development and commercialization of class 4-8 battery electric tucks. We are interested in speaking with companies who produce battery cells, modules, packs and battery management systems. We are looking to understand the battery market for electric trucks today, how the market is likely to evolve over the coming years and the key players involved.
This is a paid phone consultation for $150 (30 minutes) or $200 (60 minutes). Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Do you have first-hand experience with lithium ion batteries for class 4-8 electric trucks?
2. Is your role under any of engineering, r&d, marketing, or business development? If yes, please specify.
3. Can you comment knowledgeably on truck oem’s decision-factors when selecting a li-ion battery supplier or insourcing?+42 Other Responses