Thermoplastic Elastomer Chemistry
We are looking for a sr. Formulator/technical director in thermoplastic elastomer (tpe) chemistry with at least 10+ years working directly with a wide range of tpe manufacturers, grades, and market applications. Preferred candidate has knowledge of typical tpe formulations, including common additives for processing and performance, as well as familiarity with top tpe manufacturers and consumers.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
out of appreciation for your time, $200 will be sent as a token of thanks. A bonus of $150 is also available for successful referrals.
please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you have a list of tpe’s which you have worked (physically) and for what applications/markets?
2. Are you aware of any unmet needs in these markets and/or applications?
3. Do they have any general knowledge of strengths and weaknesses of tpe’s in different applications? Market trends? Regulatory issues?
+18 Other Responses
Thermoplastic Polymer & Nylon Market
We are looking for multiple experts in the us, canada, and mexico who can talk about their knowledge in acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (abs) compounds, polycarbonate (pc) compounds, and polyamide (nylon) compounds. We are interested in individuals who can discuss their experience in sales and/or operations at compounders (versus end-users of those compounds).
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Are you knowledgeable about acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (abs) compounds, polycarbonate (pc) compounds, and polyamide (nylon) compounds?
2. Can you discuss fully the market and competitive landscape of these compounds?
3. Can you explain well the drivers of the decision of producing compound in-house vs. Buying from merchant or distributor vs. Tolling?+22 Other Responses