Investing In Biomass Electricity In Kenya
We are working on establishing 40 mw biomass electricity generation in bungoma kenya and sell to the national grid through long term power purchase agreement, have acquired land,mobilized community,done pr-feasibility study on feed-stock,have acquired letters from a number of organizations allowing us to collect feed-stock,we business work plan,plant design,we have applied for power purchase agreement from the government and very soon it will be ready,we are looking for equity,partnership or an investor,
we look forward to hearing from you soon
ceo+9 Other Responses
Real Estate Investing
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (timos). Ideal candidates should be able to discuss the following topics.
1. Typical operating models at asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (timos)
2. Typical cost breakdown down across the value chain of asset managers focused on real estate and/or timberland investing (including typical revenue, costs, and profitability), as well as how this might scale with aum (approximations at an industry level, not specific to a past employer)
3. Typical organizational structure in real estate and/or timberland investing companies (e.G., the approximate number of ftes allocated to the investing function vs. Support functions vs. Property management teams), as well as how this allocation might change as a company scales in aum
4. Typical risks/benefits of outsourcing versus in house property management
they are interested in speaking with professionals who previously worked for any of the following companies in an executive or investment management role.
- brookfield asset management
- blackstone alternative asset management/real estate
- plum creek timber co.
- the campbell group
- global forest partners
- forest investment associates
- molpus woodlands group
this project has a budget.+11 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple experts who can talk about investing and their outlook on the current landscape and the future of investing. We are interested in ultra-high net-worth individuals (uhnwi) who can discuss investing in and management of investments in public or private equities.
This is a paid 1-hour phone consultation. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Is you net worth at least $5 million?
2. Can you discuss the landscape of present and future investing?
3. Are you able to speak about the different views of uhnwi in terms of investing in and management of investments in public and private equities?+70 Other Responses