I work for a global expert network (partnering with zintro) serving institutional investors of all sizes. We have a client who would like to speak with australian consultants, or relevant contacts, who distribute annuities and can discuss what is driving growth of annuities in australia. He is also interested in the competitive dynamics among annuity providers and banks.+3 Other Responses
Attorney Networks Us Market
We are currently working on a study if it is feasible to hire services of attorney networks instead of hiring attorneys on an ad-hoc basis. The scope of the study is limited to the us. We would like to gain insights into how these attorney networks function.
We are expecting information on the following data points :
1) do banks and credit unions generally employ attorney networks to find an attorney? If yes, please provide case studies on banking, financial services, and insurance (bfsi) companies using attorney networks
2) what are the effective ways of engaging with attorney networks including optimal contract tenure, number of networks, etc?
3) is it more cost-efficient to secure legal services (through attorney networks) than researching attorneys individually state-wise?
4) pricing models adopted in the industry (by activity or hourly basis or retainer basis) and billing practices adopted (payment terms)+4 Other Responses
Leadership Development In Financial Services
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study on leadership development best practices in the financial services / professional services sector, we are seeking to speak with experts who could help us gain insight into leadership development shared learnings and established best practices. We are focused on mid-level leaders and are trying to answer the following short questions:
1. What capabilities are in most need; what topics or themes are companies prioritizing?
2: for face to face development, what are companies doing to design programs differently/ more innovatively (i.E., beyond powerpoint and flip chart discussions)?
3: how do senior level leaders interact with and support in mid-level leadership development? - priority question
4: what is their average spend?
5: how are they measuring the effectiveness of leadership programs? How showing roi? Key metrics for success.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are seeking to talk to experts with mid-level leadership experience at one or more of the following companies: goldman sachs (highest priority), ubs, ibm, citigroup, accenture. Other similar, might also apply.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts urgently before tuesday, august 18th next week, including the weekend, and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
lou+21 Other Responses