Market overview- research antibodies
– market size by value and volume for research antibodies in the benelux region, overall antibody market in the benelux (belgium, netherlands and luxembourg) region by value and volume (research, diagnostic and therapeutic antibody).
– market share by players for research antibodies (by value or by volume)
– recent trends- in terms of a regulatory or logistics hurdles in procuring research antibodies in the benelux region.
– engagement models by big companies who buy research antibodies in the benelux region. Terms of contract utilized for research antibody supply.
Market overview- research oligos
– market size by value and volume for research oligonucleotide in the benelux region, overall oligonucleotide market in the benelux region by value and volume (research and diagnostic oligos).
– market share by players for research oligos (by value or by volume)
– recent trends- in terms of a regulatory or logistics hurdles in procuring research oligos in the benelux region.
– engagement models by big companies who buy research oligos in the benelux region.Terms of contract utilized for research oligo supply.+5 Other Responses
Global Scm Of Antibody Production
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 1000 studies with input from over 18,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are seeking to speak with experts who can share thoughts on best practices used by global pharmaceuticals, particularly scm of the bio anti-body related business division. We are interested in professionals with experience in the global supply chain of antibody production and scheduling. Please note that we would only consider experts with recent experience and who can provide shared learnings from one or more of the following companies:
1st priority: roche, janssen, medimmune
2nd priority: bms, pfizer, merck kgaa , eli lilly, amgen, biogen
we are scheduling up to 3-hour discussions with experts within the following 1-2 weeks and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250/h compensation. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
vlady+undefined Other Responses
Human Monoclonal Antibody
Experts in monoclonal anttibody needed to conduct a targetted market research of starups dealing with monoclonal antobody, immunodiagnostics, immunotherepeutic drug development.+2 Other Responses