Scientist Antibody Engineering
This is a full-time opportunity for a scientist of antibody engineering in the san francisco area.
-isolate and characterize therapeutic antibodies from both naïve and immune sources
-develop cutting-age technologies for antibody discovery and optimization using phage display and other related technologies
-conduct experiments, record and analyze data
-present results to senior/other research staff
-may supervise other members of the team
-ensure quality standards are met
-stay abreast of latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
-ph.D. In biology-related discipline with 5+ years antibody engineering
-experience in a wide range of molecular biology and antibody engineering techniques including pcr, rna isolation, molecular cloning, vector construction, sequencing analysis, mutagenesis, antibody library generation, screening and characterization
-must have experience in protein engineering, directed evolution method such as phage or other display technologies
-requires experience analyzing protein interaction by biacore and related methods
-must have participated as a key member or a leader of a multidisciplinary and fast-paced drug hunting team
-exhibit sustained productivity evidenced by high quality publications+24 Other Responses
Market overview- research antibodies
– market size by value and volume for research antibodies in the benelux region, overall antibody market in the benelux (belgium, netherlands and luxembourg) region by value and volume (research, diagnostic and therapeutic antibody).
– market share by players for research antibodies (by value or by volume)
– recent trends- in terms of a regulatory or logistics hurdles in procuring research antibodies in the benelux region.
– engagement models by big companies who buy research antibodies in the benelux region. Terms of contract utilized for research antibody supply.
Market overview- research oligos
– market size by value and volume for research oligonucleotide in the benelux region, overall oligonucleotide market in the benelux region by value and volume (research and diagnostic oligos).
– market share by players for research oligos (by value or by volume)
– recent trends- in terms of a regulatory or logistics hurdles in procuring research oligos in the benelux region.
– engagement models by big companies who buy research oligos in the benelux region.Terms of contract utilized for research oligo supply.+5 Other Responses
Analytical Assay Qualification
We are looking for an analytical assay qualification expert in the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology processes to meet we acquire, assess, or rapidly and economically develop process technology or production capabilities needed. The expert would able to guide work for analytic assay qualification used for the clinical and commercial manufacture of therapeutic proteins. This expert will plan, provide protocols and advices in support of analytical assays qualification, include development of mass spectrometric techniques, chromatographic and electrophoretic methods, in vitro potency assays to support process development, quality control and physicochemical characterization of therapeutic antibodies and antibody drug conjugates. In addition, the expert knowledge in interim reference standard, glp toxicology (in vivo portion), lot release (qa & qc) and various regulatory submissions including ind, bla, impd, etc. This expert will also be expected to direct the technical activities of junior scientists. A hands-on, laboratory-based effort will be desirable.+19 Other Responses