I am in need of expertise in the field of antibody engineering including recent trends/technology for antibody drug conjugates and bispecific antibodies. I have a science background and have purchased the workbook/written materials from a one-day conference introduction to antibody engineering. I would like to hire someone on an hourly or project basis to walk me through the topics covered in the conference/workbook. I can provide more detail and conference topics/agenda in follow up email if helpful.+13 Other Responses
Market overview- research antibodies
– market size by value and volume for research antibodies in the benelux region, overall antibody market in the benelux (belgium, netherlands and luxembourg) region by value and volume (research, diagnostic and therapeutic antibody).
– market share by players for research antibodies (by value or by volume)
– recent trends- in terms of a regulatory or logistics hurdles in procuring research antibodies in the benelux region.
– engagement models by big companies who buy research antibodies in the benelux region. Terms of contract utilized for research antibody supply.
Market overview- research oligos
– market size by value and volume for research oligonucleotide in the benelux region, overall oligonucleotide market in the benelux region by value and volume (research and diagnostic oligos).
– market share by players for research oligos (by value or by volume)
– recent trends- in terms of a regulatory or logistics hurdles in procuring research oligos in the benelux region.
– engagement models by big companies who buy research oligos in the benelux region.Terms of contract utilized for research oligo supply.+6 Other Responses
We are looking for an analytical assay qualification expert in the development of pharmaceutical and biotechnology processes to meet we acquire, assess, or rapidly and economically develop process technology or production capabilities needed. The expert would able to guide work for analytic assay qualification used for the clinical and commercial manufacture of therapeutic proteins. This expert will plan, provide protocols and advices in support of analytical assays qualification, include development of mass spectrometric techniques, chromatographic and electrophoretic methods, in vitro potency assays to support process development, quality control and physicochemical characterization of therapeutic antibodies and antibody drug conjugates. In addition, the expert knowledge in interim reference standard, glp toxicology (in vivo portion), lot release (qa & qc) and various regulatory submissions including ind, bla, impd, etc. This expert will also be expected to direct the technical activities of junior scientists. A hands-on, laboratory-based effort will be desirable.
Areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of analytical assay qualification; analytical assay; biotechnology process; therapeutic proteins; protein synthesis; antibodies; therapeutic antibodies; antibody; biochemist; biochemistry+25 Other Responses