I want to create a package with malwarebytes 22.214.171.1242 with sccm server 2012. I will need to know the command line, uninstall path, how to change detection path, how to put product id and key. Also un-check auto updates and user notification. Could you please help me with this. I really need help.
mohammed+2 Other Responses
Email Encryption Market
We are a us based investment firm that is looking to better understand the email encryption software market for enterprises. Key vendors include zix corp and proofpoint.
We are looking to understand:
1) what are the key attributes that differentiate email encryption solutions from various vendors, including zix and proofpoint?
2) are there changes in encryption technology or new entrants who could threaten the incumbent position of vendors like zix?
3) can you discuss the default encryption provided with google (gmail) and office 365 (outlook)? Why would an enterprise in a high-security-requirements industry (government, healthcare, finance, etc.) find these defaults unsatisfactory and choose to pay for third-party email encryption through a vendor like zix?
Good candidates would include:
· customers of an email encryption solution at a large enterprise
· former employees of zix and/or proofpoint
· current or former employees of competitors to zix and/or proofpoint+25 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses