Us Textile And Apparel Industry
We are a prominent research firm and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts from the us textiles & apparel industry. They want to understand about preferential trade agreements (ptas)
/ free trade agreements (ftas). Please see below the target points:
§ how big textiles & apparel
brands in the us are thinking about preferential trade agreements (ptas) / free
trade agreements (ftas)
§ what's the current stance of the us
govt. Towards entering into such ptas / ftas?
§ what are the considerations that the
govt. Looks into before entering into such agreements?
§ further, what would be the likely
reaction / outcome towards entering into a pta / fta with india?
§ are there certain countries
currently in the radar of the us govt. For entering into a pta / fta?
Announcements, any time soon?Typical time-frame such a process takes and how to go
about the same?
Regards,vivan+15 Other Responses
We would like to speak with strategy directors, sales managers, marketing directors, bu directors, technical/ r&d directors, supply chain managers with experience from companies (indicative list) who have 5-20 years experience with knowledge of markets, segments, products and technologies.
We are interested in assessing the medical textile market and identifying the best opportunities for market entry.
This is a paid 1-hour online interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
1. Can you share an overview of the medical textiles value chain(s) and textile technologies (fibers, yarns, threads, knitted, non-woven and woven fabrics, coatings, laminations etc.) particularly focused on non-implantable medical products (stitched and/or fabricated medical devices/ products) such as orthopedic braces, pressure garments, prosthetic limbs, conventional dressings and hydrogel (e.G. Gauze impregnated hydrogel) dressings? Please share your insights briefly.
2. Can you name key textiles product suppliers to the above medical device manufacturers (intermediate product makers, converters and fabricators, contract manufacturers, private label suppliers, brand owners)?
3. Can you share your insights on the market shares of key players, product cost structure, average prices & exemplary prices of textiles (fabrics, yarns fabrics) and industry average margins across the value chain (intermediate product makers, converters and fabricators, contract manufacturers, private label suppliers, brand owners)?
4. Can you discuss the key marketing and growth strategies in this market - m&a, partnerships, co-branding with finished product makers and branding of textile materials? Please discuss briefly.
5. Can you share other market and technological trends, market drivers, industry challenges, regulatory impact by regions, other information?
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated.+8 Other Responses
i am a young entrepreneur in the borders of limpopo currently owning a small business of laundry, fashion designing and dress making. With a vision of expanding to textile manufacturing.
Can you please advise me on how to go about to pursue my dream
ratau+3 Other Responses