Need to obtain a list of the 20 largest consulting firms in winnipeg, manitoba, canada:
1)structural engineering firms
2)mechanical engineering firms
3)electrical engineering firms
4)architectural firms+1 Other Responses
Project: architectural, engineering and quantity surveying industry (construction industry)
region of focus: uk
my focus areas are in understanding:
who are the top organizations in uk, who provide architectural, engineering, and quantity surveying services to top pharmaceutical clients?
Have there been any recent changes/updates to the standards & mandatory codes for design & engineering of pharmaceutical facilities in uk?
What is the typical mode of engagement in uk for architectural engineering and quantity surveying contracts?
What are the contract models buyers usually adopt to reduce their risk, while engaging with such suppliers?
What are the factors that usually impact the cost of architectural, engineering, and quantity surveying services?
How can one measure the performance of a e & qs firms? What are the kpis that need to kept in mind while engaging with such firms?
What are the potential areas for saving cost while engaging with a e & qs firms for construction of pharmaceutical facility?
Areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of architectural and engineering; quantity survey; construction industry; cost engineering; civil engineering and pharmaceutical construction in uk+1 Other Responses
Biotech Engineering Design And Construction
"engineering design and construction–sourcing best practices for vaccines/biotechnology industry"
in-house vs. Outsource:
• how do companies deal with the engineering offices category for vaccines/biotech categories across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (in-house or outsource)?
• what is the widely adopted execution model for this category? (complete in-house, epc, epcm, gc+e&a etc.)
• what are the key dependent factors considered in this regard to decide on using the outsourcing model?
O type of engineering and construction services (basic scheme/design, procurement, construction management and contracting etc.)
o package (groundworks and external works, cleanroom, hvac, building services, electricity, process equipment etc.)
• how do companies source their engineering office services across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa? (centralized or decentralized)
engagement strategy and contracting:
• how do companies engage with the engineering office suppliers?
O global/regional/local engineering offices
o single/multiple engineering offices
o factors that determine the choice of strategy
• what are the contracting models followed with these suppliers? (reimbursable, lumpsome etc.)?
• what is the duration of the partnership between the clients and the engineering offices?
• what is the cost structure for the key disciplines used in the engineering offices category across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa?
• who are the top engineering office companies across germany, italy, hungary, uk and usa+4 Other Responses