Enterprise Application Architecture
We have been asked to provide an enterprise application architect to a global grocery retail organization. Project will include 3-4 weeks of remote, collaborative project scoping and strategy work, followed by long-term project delivery and execution. Immediate start. Grocery experience strongly-preferred, retail required. Expertise in retail business applications, applications development, applications management, analytics and data management. Experience and knowledge of information architecture, business intelligence, analytics & data management, mobility, security, and agile development.+11 Other Responses
It Architecture For Automobile Oem
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are evaluating trends in it architecture for automotive oems, and specifically, how it is used to create an integrated view on the customer. We are seeking to speak with experts who could help us understand it architecture design decisions (i.E. Integration of data, event processing, etc) made by oems.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this week and next and are happy to offer a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+12 Other Responses
We are doing a diligence project to determine the size and growth of the upholstered seating and fabric panel market, segmented by end market (office, hospitality, healthcare, correctional, and higher education), product type, (seating fabric, coated fabric, panel fabric, privacy curtains, drapery fabric), and customer (architectural and design firms, commercial furniture manufacturers, and end customers).
We are looking for respondents at top architecture & design firms (currently or formerly) who are able to answer the following key questions.
1. How does the relationship typically work between end clients, a&d firms, and commercial furniture manufacturers (cfms)?
2. What are the trends in upholstered furniture? Specifically, what percentage of seating (chairs, sofas, armchairs, etc.) that you sell or work with is upholstered? What about modular office systems (office cubicles) – what percentage have upholstered panels? How has this changed over time?
3. How do the end markets you serve break down percentage wise by end market (office, hospitality, healthcare, correctional, and higher education)?
4. How do the products you purchase breakdown by type (seating fabric, coated fabric, panel fabric, privacy curtains, drapery fabric)?+1 Other Responses
Seeking software architect for a boston, ma-based e-learning company.
The software architect supports the evaluation, selection, design, development and maintenance of our platform that drives our online learning solutions. The architect will provide conceptual and logical software systems design, provide guidance and support to software engineers in the development and ongoing enhancement of our high-performance distributed systems. In addition, this role will provide technical input into the development, risk mitigation and tracking of product and system development projects, and acts as a subject matter expert for software delivery.
• understanding of web-based content and media delivery systems. Experience with various media viewers, streaming architectures, media formats.
• experience in a consulting capacity
• experience with apache camel, active mq and karaf/osgi
• knowledge of and experience with large scale content and/or structured systems including content management and transactional systems
• knowledge of and desire to work in an agile development environment+6 Other Responses
Lab Architecture And Design
We are working on a market study on ‘r&d lab architecture and design’ for which we need to carry out the competitive analysis and benchmark the architecture design and infrastructure currently prevailing in the software industry. As we are currently in the phase of having discussions with key industry players in this market, we would like to discuss few points with regards to r&d lab architecture, understand the lab infrastructure and hardware components, lab resource usage, energy consumption and a gist about strategy towards future development.
Specifically, existing & future trends in lab infrastructure (data centres, computing platforms, and energy management et al) employed and/or planned by leading ict industry players mostly in the tier one category.
1. Typical existing lab architecture and design.
2. Future (in 3 years) lab architecture and design evolution direction
3. Existing average lab resources usage in number of servers per developer/tester and # of racks per developer/test
4. Estimated future (in 3 years) average lab resources usage in number of servers per developer/tester and number of racks per developer/test
5. Existing average server energy consumption and average router energy consumption
6. Estimate future (in 3 years) average server energy consumption and average router energy consumption
7. Existing energy consumption of average lab, stating how many developer/test does it support, how big (square footage) is the lab, and how much equipment (number of racks) are in it.
8. Estimated future (in 3 years) energy consumption of average lab, stating how many developer/test does it support, how big (square footage) is the lab, and how much equipment (number of racks) are in it.
If you can provide answers to the above points, kindly respond to this inquiry with a brief description of your knowledge in this area and your best availability for a phone consult. Thank you.+5 Other Responses
Hi, i am needing to plan a zigbee architecture for the transmission of sensor data to central hubs using microcontrollers. I wish to account for having multiple central hubs and making sure there is no incorrect transmissions.+12 Other Responses
Technical Writing On Internet Security Architecture
Hope this message finds you well!
we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
We are seeking an experienced technical writer who could write a white paper on industrial internet security architecture project. We are looking for someone with technical knowledge who has experience writing white papers.
as a first step, could you please confirm this is within your area of expertise and you are interested in learning more about this engagement as i would like to connect you with one of our team leaders who can explain this engagement in more detail.
thank you in advance, and we are looking forward to hearing from you. +13 Other Responses
Data Warehouse Architecture Strategy
Data warehouse architecture strategy for global human resources
we are looking for a consultant with deep expertise in data management, data warehouse expertise and knowledge of hr systems (employee source data) and has led an implementation of: google cloud, aws or azure for a large global company. We are looking to drive functional requirements/considerations for it of the technology required to move to enterprise data warehouse (aws) from sap hana (partial integration) and hr systems to a global hr data model to drive reporting and visualization capabilities (tableau, power bi or quicksight). Our solution must enable: timely visualization reporting, scalable, user management driven profiles, cost effective and allow for easy connections to advanced modeling/analytics (amazon analytics, r, spss or python).+5 Other Responses
Web Architecture Software
We are looking to speak to paid commercial customers of nginx (not the free open source version). We are only looking to speak to paying fortune 1000 customers at this time. Nginx enables high-performance web architectures to improve user experience, without incurring unnecessary costs in capital or time.This would be for a 1 hour paid consultation. Please respond with your answers to the questions below with a few availability windows for a paid phone consult;1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing nginx at your organization? Please comment on the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.2. Can you speak to detail about nginx features/functionality? Please comment on your use of nginx.3. Who else did you evaluate besides nginx during your decision-making process? Please comment about other vendors you evaluated closely during your buying process.+19 Other Responses
Large Scale Payments Architecture
We are a global consulting company seeking a consultant to assist with a client project.
Role: payment architect expert
client /location: new york city / phoenix
start date/duration: in march / 4 weeks
knowledge/skills required: front end and back end payment architecture of credit card company; advanced system capabilities needed for payments; good market overview of payments offerings
- a minimum of 10 years experience in large scale payments architecture (mainframe)
- integration architecture
- online front-ends for payments (pay my bill)
- payment technology architecture
- payment processes and functionalities
- great experience and capabilities to write slides (beautiful)
- experience in running client workshops and challenge client data / perspectives
please provide your daily consulting rate. Also, please note that some travel will be required. This is an urgent request. We look forward to hearing from you asap.
Thanks!+43 Other Responses
Senior network architect - must have experience leading a team!
we currently have an opening with our client for network architect contract position - yonkers. The position is a 6 month contract position. A partial job description is below. If you are interested please let me know. This is a very high level architect position and candidate will be thoroughly screened.
the senior expert in field of technology and business. Provides guidance to team or department and is an internal consultant to other teams within the organization. Provide expertise on design and planning. Perform system and problem analysis to develop solutions for new systems requirements or enhancements to existing systems. Address problem analysis, review the proposed solutions, and recommend joint problem resolution and review. Work with project managers to assist in the project planning process. May be required to lead teams and function as a project manager. Lead teams and provides direction, ensuring projects are on track and are not delayed by technical issues. Work closely and coordinate with internal management on project actions and recommendations. Provide timely, effective, and professional customer support. Communicate with client management on issues and ensure problem resolutions. May participate in on-call support. The chief technical architect designates the it architect as a member of the technical architecture team.
- designs and coordinates the implementation of the company’s internet perimeter infrastructure, including firewalls, bgp routing, dmz network monitoring.
- design vpn(ipsec, sslvpn, l2l tunnels) configurations and implement them throughout the corporation.
- design and development on internet infrastructure solutions that are highly available and support business continuity requirements.
- design and development of network load balancing solutions.
- technical knowledge of checkpoint and cisco firewalls.
- technical knowledge of vpn/remote access solutions.
- technical knowledge of cisco routing and switching+2 Other Responses
Java Coding And Architecture Design Strategy
We’re a fintech company with a strong java team in place, and are developing our first product. We need a senior, highly experienced java mentor who can help the internal team with both coding and architectural design strategy and guide them on the right tools to be used.
Also looking for guidance on testing, both functional and security testing; help in creating test plans for each, etc. The mentor must ensure that the team is writing high-quality code by conducting regular code reviews, using tools like junit and following secure coding guidelines. Payment system design, development and deployment experience is a huge plus.+9 Other Responses