Artificial Intelligence Technology In Hospitals
I am authoring a study on the current adoption of artificial intelligence (ai) technology by hospitals, idns, and acos. I would very much like to interview by telephone (:30 minutes) physicians or it managers who have implemented ai in their facilities to learn more about how and why they opted to use ai. Whom did they consider as solution providers, and where do they see ai most helpful in their clinical or operational processes.+14 Other Responses
Artificial Intelligence Programming
We are one of the largest academic question and answer bank. We have over 1 mn questions and answers in our database. This dataset spans over 10 subjects for college students. We want to use this knowledge to make an artificially intelligent system which can provide hints to any new incoming unanswered question in our system.
The questions are college level assignments, homeworks, quizzes. We dont want to develop a system which students can use to cheat. But we want to develop a system which gives them hints to arrive at a solution to any question.+25 Other Responses
Ai/ml Development Study For Students
We are looking to speak with multiple undergraduate or graduate students based in the us who can share their insights on ai technology.
We are specifically interested in those who are majoring or have primary focus in computer engineering / computer science / software engineering / mathematics / ai / machine learning / deep learning / natural language processing / computer vision.
This is a paid 1-hour video-based interview. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Have you published or presented a paper focusing on ai/ml?
2. Are you personally listed under google scholar profiles? Please share link of your profile.
3. Do you have plans to pursue a career in research to advance the state of affairs in ai/ml?
+76 Other Responses
We seek an experienced, technically strong software program manager to join our consumer electronics product engineering team. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working collaboratively with developers to build and manage complex software (or combined software/hardware) delivery programs, preferably in mass market consumer electronics.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- lead cross-functional teams to get systems designed, built, tested, and released on time and with high quality.
- while managing multiple priorities with the product development teams, discover and eliminate complexity, bottlenecks, and ambiguity by working collaboratively.
- demonstrate exceptional organizational and leadership skill, outstanding written and verbal communication talent, and an appropriate aptitude for user experience design, software engineering, and software test methodologies.
Must have the following skills, abilities and knowledge:
- cross-functional program/project management involving embedded and/or application software development environments. Cloud experience is a plus.
- agile software development practices, preferably in an embedded systems environment.
- prior software development experience using web technologies, mobile platforms, c++, and/or java is a plus.
- experience in a mass market consumer electronics organization is a plus.
- a proven track record of successfully leading complex software development efforts.
- 6 to 10 years of professional related experience
- 4 years of program management experience in a related industry
- bachelors of science in software engineering, computer science, or other appropriate field; advanced degrees welcome but not required.+41 Other Responses