Laboratory Asset Management
Wish to extend my knowledge on best practices regarding asset management in laboratories. The focus is to define the various components of the asset management value chain.
1. Include information on process flow and how assets move through organizations. How many people typically touch an asset as it moves through? How is it stored?
2. Research cost models that are being used for asset management in different organizations. How are companies looking at cost of an asset? Focus on cost as % of asset base? Cost as % of revenue? Number of hours dedicated to the asset? Others?
Please be advised that i expect a initial complementary call for the touch base.+11 Other Responses
T&d Asset Management
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the process of transmission & distribution asset management as it pertain to utilities. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following:
1. Us utility industry (specifically t&d)
2. Strong knowledge of data analytics, service procurement, or operational technology
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
elianny+14 Other Responses
Software Asset Management Market
We are a us based investment firm that is currently researching the software asset management space in the us. Think some of the main players like snow software, service now, and flexera.
We have a few different profiles of professionals that we would like to speak with:
a) buyers of software asset management software that have used or evaluated 1 or multiple of the companies listed (please include which in the last 5 years)
b) industry experts of the software asset management space
c) former employees of software asset management companies
please include a couple lines on your experience pertaining to where you fit in the above spec. Thank you.+17 Other Responses
It Asset Management
My company is interested in hiring a consultant with 10+ years of experience in the it asset management space. With a focus on itad and data destruction.+3 Other Responses
Asset Management Software
We are looking for an expert in public asset management software. This person should be familiar with the different vendors that provide data collection, storage, and reporting for environmental or utility assets or sampling.
This could include the waste water sampling, oil sampling, waste sampling, stormwater, telecom, public lands, and/or natural gas end markets.
paul+33 Other Responses
We are presently conducting a study on asset management in singapore, japan, australia and hong kong.
Exclusive experience for more than a decade in asset management is preferred .+15 Other Responses
Software Asset Management Market
Looking for an expert with subject knowledge of software asset management with respect to below queries,
1. What is the market share of software asset management in north america, latin america, apac and europe and middle east?
2. Why particular region is contributing highest revenue for sam?
3. Which are the industries contributing maximum revenue in sam?
4. What are the pricing model and pricing for sam?+8 Other Responses
Software Asset Management
I am looking for an expert for software asset management,please contact me via a znote+14 Other Responses
It Asset Disposition
Looking for expert having detailed knowledge of “it asset disposition (itad) industry” in the u.S. My focus areas are:
• industry size ($ value, value of goods sold) and growth projections
• logistics aspect of the it asset disposition process i.E. Transportation, warehousing, inventory, etc.
• understand the logistics / transportation involved for the reselling of refurbished products to other markets such as asia, africa, etc.
• transportation modes used - road, air, sea
• warehousing / inventory requirements
• what is the service type used – freight (ftl/ltl), small pack, etc.
• what all services are managed in-house and what are outsourced. Do they hire 3rd party logistics firms like fedex?
• are there any hazardous materials that require special treatment / handling?+9 Other Responses
It Asset Management And Device Disposal Services
we have following requirements on it asset management and device disposal services in us, europe, apac, latam and mea:
1. International standards/ policies for devices disposal
a. What are the process for collection and wipe out of devices?
B. Are there any policies in terms of international security? If yes, what are the international (local/regional) standards that a service provider should have?
2. Industry best practices for it asset management and disposal
a. How companies maintain and dispose it devices (mobiles, laptops, printers and tablets)?
B. How many suppliers do they engage with? Can companies engage one global supplier?
Thanks+13 Other Responses
Alternative Asset Management
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the alternative asset management. The ideal candidate will be able to discuss where we are in the harvest cycle and the latest fundraising trends among alternative asset managers. Please do not respond if you currently work for a private equity firm or a hedge fund. This project has a budget.+20 Other Responses
Enterprise Asset Management
greetings. We are looking for an expert in enterprise asset management (eam) software market for our research.
Specifically, we are looking to understand the the eam industry structure, key trends in the supplier and buyer market, implementation challenges and risk mitigation strategies, supplier - buyer negotiation power, cost drivers, implementation challenges, sourcing strategies (global / regional), deployment strategies (cloud / on-premise) and contracting strategies (like contract structure, kpi pointers, best time to buy, etc.)adopted in the eam market by large enterprises.
Please suggest if any of you can assist me in this research.+10 Other Responses