Special Paper Printing
Expert discussion on special paper printing
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand the current and future market demand for printing using special plain papers e.G. Long paper and paper rolls (excluding point-of-sale application). We are only seeking to talk to experts based in the united states and germany and currently working in or recent ex-employees in large printer manufacturer companies.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.+11 Other Responses
Looking for someone to assess the value of all our goods / our business assets based on current value. This includes furniture and fittings and moveables in a beauty spa of 40sqm. Everthing there is about 1,5 years old. Required urgently, durban central area.+3 Other Responses
Barrier Coated Paper Or Board In Cigarette Packaging
Currently, we are looking for an industry expert having profound experience in barrier coated paper or paperboard that can be used in cigarette packaging as an inner liner
project objective: to replace polypropylene (op) film, currently, used on the outside of the cigarette pack with barrier coated paper or paperboard due to sustainability concerns from the inside as innerlayer such that the later should have similar barrier properties like plastic film such as able to maintain freshness and moisture resistance so that it can be used as an alternative to plastic packaging for which, we want a detailed insights on barrier coated paper or board
we are looking for a detailed insights on the following:
1) which is more feasible to use as innerliner in cigarette packs that could replace plastic film used on the outer layer of packs while providing the barrier properties such as moisture and oxygen resistance similar to plastic film? Is it barrier coated paper or board and why?
1) information on market size of barrier coated paper/ paperboard with 10 years historical and forecast
2) major barrier coated paper/ paperboard players present in the market, especially in food packaging along with reasons related to it
3) development trends on barrier paper/board with technologies present in the market and any future developments with time scale
4) insights on products which used barrier paper/ board commercially to replace plastic packaging
5) insights on industry using barrier paper/ board w.R.T. Products and application
6) initiatives taken by cigarette companies on sustainable cigarette packaging and any respective patents related to it
7) current price trend on barrier coated paper
barrier properties to be considered :
oxygen permeability > 1300 cm3, 23°c, 75 % rel h: astm: f 1927-07
water vapour < 5g / m2 24h, 23°c, 90 % rel h: astm: f 1249-05
oba: paper: free, board: outside only
paper: 50 – 90 gsm/m2
board: 180 – 270 gsm/m2. Thickness < 350 µm
+16 Other Responses