We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses
It Asset Management And Device Disposal Services
we have following requirements on it asset management and device disposal services in us, europe, apac, latam and mea:
1. International standards/ policies for devices disposal
a. What are the process for collection and wipe out of devices?
B. Are there any policies in terms of international security? If yes, what are the international (local/regional) standards that a service provider should have?
2. Industry best practices for it asset management and disposal
a. How companies maintain and dispose it devices (mobiles, laptops, printers and tablets)?
B. How many suppliers do they engage with? Can companies engage one global supplier?
Thanks+13 Other Responses