We are interested in investments bankers with series 7, 63, 79, and 24 nasd licenses and specializes in structuring and privately placing multiple structured products, including term asset-backed securities, subordinated debt, residual financing, and whole loan sales.+17 Other Responses
Trust Preferred Securities
Our client is seeking a banking industry accounting expert, extremely knowledgeable in fas 115/asc 320 standards, to speak on the industry standards for determining and reporting values on debt securities in a trups / cdo securities situation utilized during a 2007 to 2010 time frame. The expert will fully explain the process, and procedures used in determining whether or not to hold securities to maturity. More importantly, the expert will consult on how this is actually accomplished in the real world, with in depth, step by step, detailed instruction. Prior testifying experience is preferred, but otherwise qualified candidates will be considered.+4 Other Responses
We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses