Abs And Abcp Securitisation
As a new strategy for our fund we are looking to originate, structure an abs/abcp securitisation using international trade receivables and insurance wraps.
We are looking for a consultant that can assist us in structuring a trade receivables securitisation to create abs / abcp.
Criteriawe require someone that has worked on the structuring and origination side of such transactions for either sponsors or cp conduits.
Need assistance with advisor and partner selection for the sponsor/spv creation/ conduits for our transaction.
We would like to have a phone consultation and check credentials of the consultant as this will be an ongoing project and will be looking for ongoing support.+26 Other Responses
We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses
It Asset Disposition
Looking for expert having detailed knowledge of “it asset disposition (itad) industry” in the u.S. My focus areas are:
• industry size ($ value, value of goods sold) and growth projections
• logistics aspect of the it asset disposition process i.E. Transportation, warehousing, inventory, etc.
• understand the logistics / transportation involved for the reselling of refurbished products to other markets such as asia, africa, etc.
• transportation modes used - road, air, sea
• warehousing / inventory requirements
• what is the service type used – freight (ftl/ltl), small pack, etc.
• what all services are managed in-house and what are outsourced. Do they hire 3rd party logistics firms like fedex?
• are there any hazardous materials that require special treatment / handling?+undefined Other Responses