Enterprise Asset Management (eam) Market
Seeking experts who are knowledgeable about the enterprise asset management solutions (eam) market.
• focus geography: us
• focus vertical: public sector (it will be helpful if the expert has knowledge about initiatives within smart city programs and department of transportation)
1) experts who have worked with companies such as ibm maximo, infor, agile assets, deighton, accela, cartegraph, lucity, asset works, and cityworks.
Relevant roles: product manager, sales & marketing, business development, etc.
2) industry consultants with 20+ years of experience in this space
3) experts from government departments (such as state department of transportation) who have led asset management programs. They should be knowledgeable about deployment of eam solutions.+undefined Other Responses
Marketing People In Buy-side
We are a prominent global (u.S.-based) research firm interested in surveying marketing people in buy side firms. We are targeting tier 2 asset managers as defined by our client as having assets $250b-$1t. We need to speak to both system users as well as decision makers. Ideally we’d like to speak with cmos or marketing vps. It would be great to know who in the marketing department you have in your network. Please note we would want to speak with current employees, as our questions are pertinent to current processes.
Do you fit that description or can you refer us to someone who does?
--kevin+undefined Other Responses
It Asset Disposition
Looking for expert having detailed knowledge of “it asset disposition (itad) industry” in the u.S. My focus areas are:
• industry size ($ value, value of goods sold) and growth projections
• logistics aspect of the it asset disposition process i.E. Transportation, warehousing, inventory, etc.
• understand the logistics / transportation involved for the reselling of refurbished products to other markets such as asia, africa, etc.
• transportation modes used - road, air, sea
• warehousing / inventory requirements
• what is the service type used – freight (ftl/ltl), small pack, etc.
• what all services are managed in-house and what are outsourced. Do they hire 3rd party logistics firms like fedex?
• are there any hazardous materials that require special treatment / handling?+undefined Other Responses