Real Estate Asset Management
We are working on a real estate asset management project for one of the world’s leading manufacturers with assets all over the globe. The organization holds assets worth usd 35 billion globally and is looking for effective practices/methods to manage these assets. We need some assistance in this regard as in providing case studies of similar organizations(what they do manage the assets globally), providing the best fit strategy with reasoning. +undefined Other Responses
Enterprise Asset Management (eam) Market
Seeking experts who are knowledgeable about the enterprise asset management solutions (eam) market.
• focus geography: us
• focus vertical: public sector (it will be helpful if the expert has knowledge about initiatives within smart city programs and department of transportation)
1) experts who have worked with companies such as ibm maximo, infor, agile assets, deighton, accela, cartegraph, lucity, asset works, and cityworks.
Relevant roles: product manager, sales & marketing, business development, etc.
2) industry consultants with 20+ years of experience in this space
3) experts from government departments (such as state department of transportation) who have led asset management programs. They should be knowledgeable about deployment of eam solutions.+undefined Other Responses
Laboratory Asset Management
Wish to extend my knowledge on best practices regarding asset management in laboratories. The focus is to define the various components of the asset management value chain.
1. Include information on process flow and how assets move through organizations. How many people typically touch an asset as it moves through? How is it stored?
2. Research cost models that are being used for asset management in different organizations. How are companies looking at cost of an asset? Focus on cost as % of asset base? Cost as % of revenue? Number of hours dedicated to the asset? Others?
Please be advised that i expect a initial complementary call for the touch base.+11 Other Responses
Wealth Management Software
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has a need to to conduct phone consults with multiple experts who are familiar with the wealth management software technologies in canada and the us. All candidates should have knowledge of this industry and the competitive dynamics at play. Please list all softwares you have worked with. This project has a budget.+6 Other Responses