Looking for ofsaa (oracle financial services analytical applications) implementation specialist for our client location based in jersey city, new jersey.
Job title: ofsaa (oracle financial services analytical applications ) implementation specialist or ofsaa and implementation of any financials software
location: jersey city, new jersey
job type: long term contract - 12 to 36 months
- worked on ofsaa alm, funds transfer pricing and profitability management implementations and reporting includes regulatory, proprietary and other mis reports.
- understanding download specifications for various modules of ofsaa and provide required guidance to etl teams to get the data into staging tables and provided logic for post load data transformations.
- behavior modeling for prepayments, pre-closure’s and renewals
- created stress scenarios using cash flow method for entire balance sheet by configuring new business/prepayments/bulk withdrawals/interest rate shocks etc and generating forecasted statutory liquidity statement (based on residual contractual maturities) and net interest margin reports (by projecting interest cash flows).
- complete understanding of logical and physical ofsaa data model and etl process.
- experienced in designing regulatory reports, basel iii and ccar reports on liquidity risk management
this contract job position is not valid for visa sponsorship.+3 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Asset Management Software
We are looking for an expert in public asset management software. This person should be familiar with the different vendors that provide data collection, storage, and reporting for environmental or utility assets or sampling.
This could include the waste water sampling, oil sampling, waste sampling, stormwater, telecom, public lands, and/or natural gas end markets.
paul+33 Other Responses